App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Congratulations for those who got ppr, Copr, change in BG status etc. I am June 20 AOR, 14TH JULY MP passed, IP1 14TH JULY, NA2 July 15.. stuck there now for 40 days. Wrote cpc to enquire about VO and they replied today after 4 days that my application is at CIO SYDNEY.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Congratulations for those who got ppr, Copr, change in BG status etc. I am June 20 AOR, 14TH JULY MP passed, IP1 14TH JULY, NA2 July 15.. stuck there now for 40 days. Wrote cpc to enquire about VO and they replied today after 4 days that my application is at CIO SYDNEY.
I think it will be a long wait for me even to get to IP 2.. SIGH!!!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Files stuck in CIO sydney seem to be taking longer than other VOs.

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
I had a request for additional documents on 9 Aug, which I uploaded on 15 Aug. Currently
Review of Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents
BG: We are processing ...

Generally how much time does it take post submission of additional documents to a PPR. My AOR was 9 June.
Also how to call and talk to an agent from Outside Canada to know file status / Visa office

@dr feras @KiranK @kamalnba any inputs please

Last edited:

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
@KiranK
Hello kiran
I am canadian citizen and applied for my wifes express entry june AOR. For some reason i wasnot eligible to be her spousal application sponsor.

That is why we applied for express entry june Aor.. but its been more than 60 days and file is still stuck at CIO sydney. Any idea how long it will take? Medical was passed in july.

Reactions: trendy075

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I had a request for additional documents on 9 Aug, which I uploaded on 15 Aug. Currently

Generally how much time does it take post submission of additional documents to a PPR. My AOR was 9 June.
Also how to call and talk to an agent from Outside Canada to know file status / Visa office

Usually once IP2 starts and additional documents go to not needed, based on the good (speculations), is a good sign. PPR can be anything from 1-2 days, to weeks. Depending on whether you are selected for security screening (the long one) and how quick the visa officer finalizes your file if all is good. On average its around 2 weeks. But expect your PPR anytime, friday is usually a good day, lets hope.
Good luck

Reactions: RedDevil21

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
my Application is at CIO Sydney.

AOR : 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th or 25th July
BG : NA (24th July)

No updates since then.

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017

Hello, you can call on +16139444000 and need to wait to speak to an agent. Good Luck !

Reactions: RedDevil21

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
my Application is at CIO Sydney.

AOR : 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th or 25th July
BG : NA (24th July)

No updates since then.
Mine is also being processed in CIO. When i called I was told my primary processing office is Sydney and Secondary processing office is Ottawa which I don't understand.
AOR June 20
MEDICAL PASSED JULY 17th
NA 2 Aug 8th

tgouda

Aug 24, 2017
Hi All.. AOR June 30th... Have not received any progress yet..
Had anybody having AOR afer June 30th seen progress???

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello allll. I am quite confused with the stages. I am CEC inland applicant, AOR: June 23. I passed Medical Test on 16 August. I literally did not follow my BG status. This is what I have got as of today. My questions: 1. Should I expect PPR soon or not soon? or alternatively, 2. Am I in the stage of IP2 or not - and if not what stage? See my details below. I will appreciate your help, thank you:)) Note: I have travel background in Canada, from 2008 to 2015, then move here late 2015 and still here:). All police certificates and medical reports were submitted with the initial application in advance, and all fees are paid in advance as well.

Applic. status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited: