Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
We shall all get it. Lets stay positive.

yama1

Apr 8, 2017
I recently travelled to another country for work. Do I need to update IRCC about that? I will be staying at new place for sometime, so should I update the address? Also, how do I know my file is in which office?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I recently travelled to another country for work. Do I need to update IRCC about that? I will be staying at new place for sometime, so should I update the address? Also, how do I know my file is in which office?
Yes, you should update your address
You can mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know your visa office
Title: application number-visa office enquiry
In the email body, you must mention:
- your stream
- UCI
- last name
- given names
- DOB

yama1

Apr 8, 2017

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
@legalfalcon

Hi,

My spouse got accepted at an University in Canada some months ago. So we applied for a Study Permit (and Spouse Open Work Permit).

In the meantime we also got an ITA and applied for permanent residence in June from outside Canada (FSW-O). Our file is being handled at the visa office in Mexico City.

Here is the thing:

I got my PPR last tuesday (August15th), but we were due to travel to Canada on Saturday 19th August so my wife could begin her studies. There was no time for us to send our passports and receive them back before our scheduled flight.

Now we are in Canada (we entered with our temporary visas), with a new address and I emailed IRCC twice right after I got my PPR email in order to inform them about my situation and my new address. However, they havent replied yet.

On the PPR email I received on August 15th, they requested me to send our passports to Mexico within 15 days.... But now I am in Canada and its been 7 days since my PPR...

I dont know what to do. Should I send out our passport to Mexico anyway and request them to send them back to Canada instead of my first registered address?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi,

My spouse got accepted at an University in Canada some months ago. So we applied for a Study Permit (and Spouse Open Work Permit).

In the meantime we also got an ITA and applied for permanent residence in June from outside Canada (FSW-O). Our file is being handled at the visa office in Mexico City.

Here is the thing:

I got my PPR last tuesday (August15th), but we were due to travel to Canada on Saturday 19th August so my wife could begin her studies. There was no time for us to send our passports and receive them back before our scheduled flight.

Now we are in Canada (we entered with our temporary visas), with a new address and I emailed IRCC twice right after I got my PPR email in order to inform them about my situation and my new address. However, they havent replied yet.

On the PPR email I received on August 15th, they requested me to send our passports to Mexico within 15 days.... But now I am in Canada and its been 7 days since my PPR...

I dont know what to do. Should I send out our passport to Mexico anyway and request them to send them back to Canada instead of my first registered address?

Thanks!
Nothing to worry. It takes time for IRCC to respond. Even if you miss your deadline, IRCC will send you a new deadline. Just wait and you will hear soon.

ts123

Nov 3, 2016
Can anyone tell me what stage I'm at?

Details are showing as:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR was 30 June
Meds passed 19 July - BG was showing as in progress then.
Schedule A for my partner requested 3 Aug
Another document for partner requested 16 Aug (submitted same day).
Today status changed from BG in progress to N/A. I'm not sure if it's said NA before, as I don't log in that often. Am I still waiting for IP2, or am I in NA2 (if this comes after IP2? I'm confused of the order).

Thanks!

BrittanyElaina

Jul 18, 2017
California, USA
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
Can anyone tell me what stage I'm at?

Details are showing as:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR was 30 June
Meds passed 19 July - BG was showing as in progress then.
Schedule A for my partner requested 3 Aug
Another document for partner requested 16 Aug (submitted same day).
Today status changed from BG in progress to N/A. I'm not sure if it's said NA before, as I don't log in that often. Am I still waiting for IP2, or am I in NA2 (if this comes after IP2? I'm confused of the order).

Thanks!
You are in NA2. Looks like we passed medicals the same day and both went into NA2 today. Fingers crossed for IP2 and then PPR very soon!

Reactions: shagunsangwan

ts123

Nov 3, 2016
You are in NA2. Looks like we passed medicals the same day and both went into NA2 today. Fingers crossed for IP2 and then PPR very soon!
Awesome, thanks! So NA2 is between IP1 and IP2? (I can't find a clear timeline of this anywhere...)

Hoping for it really soon, for all of us :)