+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

HK2209

Mar 26, 2017
Question for CEC inland applicants:

if we get med passes on 16th august when should I expect my PPR or NA2?
my BGC status says"We are Processing your BGC, we will let you know if we need more info" is i IP1/2?? i passed medical on 16th August.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
@KiranK
Hello Dear,
I have spoken to an agent on Friday afternoon, he has informed me that eligibility and criminality are done, and only security is ongoing. In your opinion, how long would it take security to be completed? I am IP2 since 17th of July.

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Question for CEC inland applicants:

if we get med passes on 16th august when should I expect my PPR or NA2?
my BGC status says"We are Processing your BGC, we will let you know if we need more info" is i IP1/2?? i passed medical on 16th August.
I think you are ip2
What is your Aor?
one of may applicant got ip2 on 16 aug and got ppr on 18 aug

shruti.mehta

Apr 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please send me a link

HK2209

Mar 26, 2017
I think you are ip2
What is your Aor?
one of may applicant got ip2 on 16 aug and got ppr on 18 aug
I am a CECinland applicant. my AOR on 22nd June 2017, medicals passed on 16th august. the MAY applicant was CEC or FSWO?

jazz89

May 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Hi Everyone,

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Your application is in IP1 stage. It should change to NA in few days (after reviewing ur ADR sent) and i think together thy will update your medical.
are you CEC?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

when will i get PPR ?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

ip1 u are at ...

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please guide me for my below query:

How long initial visa is provided ? Is it 6 months from the date of passport submit or Is it till medical date of next year?

I had appeared for Medical on 2nd June,2017. If I submit passport on 1st September then Issue Visa will be till 1st, March 2018 (6 months) or till 2nd June, 2018?

Any help is appriciated and thanks in advance.

Reactions: JamR

thakkarankit

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please Invite me !!!

Regards!