+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

phdxbcanada

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Just want to update. I got PPR already August 11. I was just updated by my Agent yesterday so I come to know late.

ITA- April 12
AOR- June 12
MR-July 9
PPR- Aug 11

I tried Immitracker for trial and it is accurate! PPR estimate is Aug 13... Long wait is over... I will be submitting my passport this weekend hope to receive it soon. Planning to land in November.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
So it has been officially 20 days after my status changed to IP2 and I still didn't get my PPR.... I'm pretty certain I didnt miss the email. I wonder whats going on.

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
Pls add me to WhatsApp Gp.
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA (since ages )
3 persons
FSW O
From India
What is your stream? Do you have any nomination from any state?

I have applied online through Express entry with SINP Nomination from India but did not get any response till date.

My timeline is as below but I did not hear back anything:
ITA: 19th April, 2017
AOR: 24th June, 2017
Med Passed: No Update

Thanks for your help in advance.

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
What is your stream? Do you have any nomination from any state?

I have applied online through Express entry with SINP Nomination from India but did not get any response till date.

My timeline is as below but I did not hear back anything:
ITA: 19th April, 2017
AOR: 24th June, 2017
Med Passed: No Update

Thanks for your help in advance.
FSW 0 steam
Medical passed since 19 July
BGC : NA ( never saw in progress)
Additional documents: being reviewd
What about you? Your medical?

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
So it has been officially 20 days after my status changed to IP2 and I still didn't get my PPR.... I'm pretty certain I didnt miss the email. I wonder whats going on.
some people I heard goes to security check which can be lengthy. I prob. get that since I am citizen of Iran. You might also get it if you are citizen of a country they are suspicious of : )

Reactions: snow884

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I am sure your PPR is on its way and you will receive the golden email this week. I am at NA2 since 26 days (Although I have never seen it go to IP1 but many of you have said I might have missed on the update). A few of the applicants got PR while their BG was NA through out. I am not sure if its the same with my application. Really getting impatient now. @KiranK , by when do you think I will receive my PPR email. My file is being processed at Ottawa.

Reactions: snow884

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
I am sure your PPR is on its way and you will receive the golden email this week
I hope so my friend ;)

I am at NA2 since 26 days (Although I have never seen it go to IP1 but many of you have said I might have missed on the update).
I hope your application changes to IP2 soon.

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017

novabound

Aug 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Same. May I ask your country of residence? I have seen a few people on the MyImmiTracker from the US who seem to have skipped from IP1 to IP2 and then received PPR very shortly after. I'm hopeful that is the case for us!
Sorry for the delay! I am in/from the States. That's all I can hope, that I'm somehow actually in NA without my app updated saying so...

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Which stage Am I? IP1 or IP2?
AOR: June 9th
Meds passed August 9th- Uploaded Additional docs the same day.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Senior/Experts, Please I will like to know my status. Use information below:

Status as shown on in CIC profile page:

1. Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check: Not applicable.
8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received the message below on the 8th August 2017:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I paid on RPRF on the 8th August, 2017.

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Senior/Experts, Please I will like to know my status. Use information below:

Status as shown on in CIC profile page:

1. Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7. Background check: Not applicable.
8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received the message below on the 8th August 2017:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I paid on RPRF on the 8th August, 2017.
For what I understand, when they ask you for RPRF to be paid, you are very close to get the final email, requesting your passports. What is the date of your AOR and medicals ?

Rexokemute

Mar 8, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-07-2107
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
For what I understand, when they ask you for RPRF to be paid, you are very close to get the final email, requesting your passports. What is the date of your AOR and medicals ?
My AOR was 21 July 2017. I did my medical on the 4th of July 2017 but I don't know the date it was marked as "pass".