+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
@legalfalcon and @Kiran K :
Below are my timelines. Need your advice pls.

ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA (since ages )
3 persons
FSW O
From India
Question 1: I am an ex defence officer from Army and have given all details of my service in my profile. Will my background of being an army officer hamper my chances of getting PR?
Question 2: I have been on med passed status and BFC : NA since 19 July. I know there are no fixed timelines and everything is case specific. But with your experience how much more time is expected for change in my statuses keeping in my background of being in Army ?
Question 3: And pls explain BGC (if you can) in a lucid manner for better understanding of mine( my case specific)
Any assistance is welcome ![/QUOTE

http://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
not a bad timeline you c a movement soon your in na2 stage .. IP1 is complete. ..
Thanks a ton @sunnyvin !

And just one more query. Have been seeing my BGC as Not Applicable since always and have not seen it as IN PROGRESS. What's your opinion?NA2 means: Have I cleared my first stage ie the stage in which all my submitted documents have been checked and found correct and in order?
For eg my proof of funds , ielts, wes documents etc have been found to be correct ?????
Thanks again for your help!

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks a ton @sunnyvin !

And just one more query. Have been seeing my BGC as Not Applicable since always and have not seen it as IN PROGRESS. What's your opinion?NA2 means: Have I cleared my first stage ie the stage in which all my submitted documents have been checked and found correct and in order?
For eg my proof of funds , ielts, wes documents etc have been found to be correct ?????

The additional documents you provided are being reviewd comes in my REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hi guys!

Here is my current application status:

Stream: PNP
AOR: May 31,2017
Medicals: Passed
BG: Not applicable(NA2)

When can I expect RPRF request?

Thanks.

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
@manali_pandit could you pls let me know too.
Hey manpinder, don't worry, the email you have given to VFS is only for them to send updates to you. That won't be cross checked with your EE profile and yes you will get updates like whether the passport has reached visa office and when it has been dispatched.

Reactions: manpindersingh

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Thanks a ton @sunnyvin !

yes ..

Reactions: ankagni

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
go to website pay the side and on the page you will c a message of sending a copy to ircc. ... do select that and you would be fine..
Thanks sunnyvin I just order duplicate copy to IRCC. As my AOR submitted on June 30 and nothing moved so thought to be safe. is it a normal issue with people?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi guys!

Here is my current application status:

Stream: PNP
AOR: May 31,2017
Medicals: Passed
BG: Not applicable(NA2)

When can I expect RPRF request?

Thanks.
October or November
Right now feb pnps are getting pprs that too at snail's speed

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey @Kiran K or anybody,

Below is my status since 19th July, so would you like to predict my PPR date please?
NOC - 2173, Country - India, AOR - 3rd June

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.