+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
go to the wes site pay 33 dollars... cic will have access to check wes report. .. it's not a problem. ...
Thanks Sunny, what exactly do I need to order from WES? Order Duplicate or IRCC. I just want to initiate soon as my AOR submitted on June 30 and want to be safe.

Thanks

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude am not talking about the overall processing time. I get that it takes 6 months to process, am cool with that. What I am baffled about is spending over a month on IP1
I've been on IP1 longer than you and my AOR was before yours too. And there are still a lot of people have been waiting longer than us. Do a search on here and you will find out your case is moving fairly quickly already. It wouldn't be 6 months if each status changed just within days. You will find a hard time living in Canada if you're not patient enough. Everything here is pretty slow.

Reactions: rorschach13

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
Pls add me to WhatsApp Gp.
ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
BGC : NA (since ages )
3 persons
FSW O
From India

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
@legalfalcon and @Kiran K :
Below are my timelines. Need your advice pls.

ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
3 persons
FSW O
From India
Question 1: I am an ex defence officer from Army and have given all details of my service in my profile. Will my background of being an army officer hamper my chances of getting PR?
Question 2: I have been on med passed status and BFC : NA since 19 July. I know there are no fixed timelines and everything is case specific. But with your experience how much more time is expected for change in my statuses keeping in my background of being in Army ?
Question 3: And pls explain BGC (if you can) in a lucid manner for better understanding of mine( my case specific)
Any assistance is welcome !

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Thanks Sunny, what exactly do I need to order from WES? Order Duplicate or IRCC. I just want to initiate soon as my AOR submitted on June 30 and want to be safe.

Thanks

go to website pay the side and on the page you will c a message of sending a copy to ircc. ... do select that and you would be fine..

ankagni

Aug 13, 2017
@sunnyvin:

ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
3 persons
FSW O
From India
Question 1: I am an ex defence officer from Army and have given all details of my service in my profile. Will my background of being an army officer hamper my chances of getting PR?
Question 2: I have been on med passed status and BFC : NA since 19 July. I know there are no fixed timelines and everything is case specific. But with your experience how much more time is expected for change in my statuses keeping in my background of being in Army ?
Question 3: And pls explain BGC (if you can) in a lucid manner for better understanding of mine( my case specific)

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
@sunnyvin:

ITA 19 Apr
AOR 28 Jun
Med passed 19 July
3 persons
FSW O
From India

your background might delay security check. However in no way it should effect your processing .. delays are normal it all depends on your case officer. .. would suggest you to wait till August end .. if no changes you can order GCMS notes ...

as per your time line your next step is ip2 and this current waiting stage is the longest for processing as security check is done here. .. so wait and it will be over soon..