+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Viver23

Aug 10, 2017
i got ITA in May 18, AOR June 28, haven't got anything updated...:( seems FSW Stream is faster now....but is anyone with me with the same situation? is this normal speed process?:(
I think we are in the same boat. We got ITA in Apr end, AOR June 30th. till then BG is NA. waiting for next update. i am in FSWO and NOC 2173 and urs??

MISSION2018

Jul 22, 2017
pnp and cec files have slow processing reason not known .. but your file will be processes within 6 months of AOR
Hello Sunnyvin, Thank you for your response.

I am waiting for Medical Passed status. How can I be sure that I have provided all details as per their expectation?

I am worried because I have fear that If I have missed any details and now they refuse then I will have to start everything from beginning.

Do you have any suggestion for reason of my worry?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014

I am waiting for Medical Passed status. How can I be sure that I have provided all details as per their expectation?

I am worried because I have fear that If I have missed any details and now they refuse then I will have to start everything from beginning.

u must have got mail from wes about your order being fulfilled .. and you can also inform cic by raising a CSE. ... but wait for a week. .. wes do inform cic thats y they charge 33 dollars

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Yes, you are crazy. There are a lot of people have been waiting longer than you... The regular processing time is 6 months... You should be patient
Dude am not talking about the overall processing time. I get that it takes 6 months to process, am cool with that. What I am baffled about is spending over a month on IP1

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hello Guys,

I have received PPR email today. I have to submit my passport on 27th August for my joining formalities to One company. I have deadline of 30 days of PP submission to ADVO for stamping. Please help what is the best solution in this situation. Any trend how many days ADVO is taking to give passport back after stamping it?

Thank you.

Vizz05

Aug 7, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-06-2017
Yay!!!!It's PPR guyshope all UAE residents got the golden mail...Good luck to all....
PPR : August 12th

Reactions: RedDevil21

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Dude am not talking about the overall processing time. I get that it takes 6 months to process, am cool with that. What I am baffled about is spending over a month on IP1
it also depends on your case officer request GCMS notes after 10 business days. ..

Vizz05

Aug 7, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-06-2017
share your timeline pls.... and congratulations. ...
CRS: 461
Applicants : 2
ITA : March 24th 2017
Application Submitted :June 2nd 2017
AOR received :June 2nd 2017
Medical Passed :July 12th 2017
July 14th : BGC status changed to "in progress we will send you a message.....
NA2: missed
August 1st: IP2 BGC status"we are processing your BGC,we will send....
August 12th: PPR

richard83

Mar 4, 2017
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Got PPR today.My details below

Applicants : 3
ITA : March 24th 2017
Application Submitted :June 15th 2017
AOR received :June 15th 2017
Medical Passed :July 12th 2017
RPRF: July 26th 2017.
IP2: July 28th 2017
August 12th: PPR

Raised 2 CSEs post Meds

UAE resident

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
Yay!!!!It's PPR guyshope all UAE residents got the golden mail...Good luck to all....
PPR : August 12th
For my case, did not get PPR yet, but good news is that got an ADR, which says in order to make a decision, please provide the following information. For me the wait continues, hopefully not long again

also consultant confirmed that they got 5-6 PPRs, so indeed today there is PPR shower in UAE

Reactions: Vizz05

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014

order GCMS notes

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have received PPR email today. I have to submit my passport on 27th August for my joining formalities to One company. I have deadline of 30 days of PP submission to ADVO for stamping. Please help what is the best solution in this situation. Any trend how many days ADVO is taking to give passport back after stamping it?

Thank you.[/QUOTE

inform cic about your situation becoz they do return passports in 48 hours. .. if your need is critical inform them