BGC finally updated to IP2 today!

AOR: June 13th
Meds Pass: July 10th
IP1: July 11th
NA2: July 13th
IP2: Aug 2nd
Living in the U.S.
CPC: Ottawa

People who share the same timeline may also change too! Check your account!

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
BGC finally updated to IP2 today!

AOR: June 13th
Meds Pass: July 10th
IP1: July 11th
NA2: July 13th
IP2: Aug 2nd
Living in the U.S.
CPC: Ottawa

People who share the same timeline may also change too! Check your account!
Congrats bro, I am stuck on NA2 since 9 days now

May 2, 2017
ITA 19 April
AOR & BG NA 30 June
Medical passed 19 July
BG in process will inform when BG starts.

Can anyone help me which stage i am in anyone with similar timeline? Please help.
Thank you

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
If I were the Visa officer, i would have made a biased decision and refused your application for bothering me unnecessarily.
AOR June 22 , IP2 on July 28 and you start calling them on July 31.
Seriously ?? Thats not being optimistic, thats being greedy with life.

Friends that is not how system works, if you keep bothering CIC like that then it leads to inefficiency of the system. Everyone needs to understand that CIC has 300,000 applications alone for express entry, then there are work permit, study permits, refugees and what not.
We choose Canada because of the transparent and efficient system it has and we start fucking the same system even before arriving here. Thats really bad
C'mon, my friend, that was unnecessary.

I don't think people should be spamming CIC with emails and calls, but did't they they charge us some 1040 CAD ? - you can get a nice holiday for that amount of money. We don't feel guilty about telephonically checking on our pizza order or on our hotel reservation and it should not be different with the permanent residency application. It is absolutely acceptable to be politely assertive and give them a call or email them.

Yes, I have to agree, other immigration systems, including the ones here in the EU and in the US are slower and way more bureaucratic. Yes, CIC is so far the best immigration authority I have interacted with, but they are most certainly not saints.

There is plenty of evidence that a lot of applications are not moving forward just because they were forgotten on somebody's table for months. My compassion is reserved for those applicants, not for the CIC.

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
WOW Congratulations dear!!!!!! Celebrate!!!!
Thanks. Definitely, celebrations are in order.

I have one question though. I am currently in Canada. I will send my passport to Ottawa as per request. However, my spouse is currently in my home country. She has never been to Canada. For my country, VO is Singapore. Should I send her passport to Singapore? I have mailed CIC about this issye. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reactions: gurik

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Guys, how can update my marital status? I applied on June 27, I mentioned my common law partner (Canadian citizen) in my application, however we no longer together. I would like to update my application. Should I call them or there is a specific case inquiry i can send to them? (been looking for one, but couldnt find).

P.s. since application was filled, no updates yet.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
If I were the Visa officer, i would have made a biased decision and refused your application for bothering me unnecessarily.
AOR June 22 , IP2 on July 28 and you start calling them on July 31.
Seriously ?? Thats not being optimistic, thats being greedy with life.

Friends that is not how system works, if you keep bothering CIC like that then it leads to inefficiency of the system. Everyone needs to understand that CIC has 300,000 applications alone for express entry, then there are work permit, study permits, refugees and what not.
We choose Canada because of the transparent and efficient system it has and we start fucking the same system even before arriving here. Thats really bad
I am not sure why you are so Judgmental, Do you have background why I have called them. First of all , CIC call center agents is different department and calling them do not delay anybody's application. On your point of refusing application, I am sure nobody would be so kiddish to reject application when it is individual right to know about application status regardless the Timelines.

Whoever thinks that my application should rejected and supported ShagunSangwan's post against me, I would say God bless you. Guys be more realistic and practical rather than following anybody emotionally.

ShagunSangwan, God Bless you also and give you more generous nature and not to be so rude and judgemental. I am thankful to God to bless me with so many things in life so term "greed" doesn't exist. I apologize from my heart if I have hurt anybody's feelings or delayed anybody's application by calling CIC call center or posting in this Forum.

Wish everybody all the best. Thanks...

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Also it is about the future security and proper order of the country which we are choosing to move into, and definitely we do not want to hassle the CIC guys by incessant phone calls / emails into erroneously selecting applications which might create nuisance in the future (we suppose they have a huge workload n backlog). We can afford a few days patience for the time being.

For June, maximum one could be 60-62 days past AOR and even the Imm Tracker gives average of 99-100 days for FSW-O, so may be patience is the best option till then. It is easy to be anxious about the status of the files, but once we have submitted all docs properly, let the professionals deal with it
I am not sure why you are so Judgmental, Do you have background why I have called them. First of all , CIC call center agents is different department and calling them do not delay anybody's application. On your point of refusing application, I am sure nobody would be so kiddish to reject application when it is individual right to know about application status regardless the Timelines.

Whoever thinks that my application should rejected and supported ShagunSangwan's post against me, I would say God bless you. Guys be more realistic and practical rather than following anybody emotionally.

ShagunSangwan, God Bless you also and give you more generous nature and not to be so rude and judgemental. I am thankful to God to bless me with so many things in life so term "greed" doesn't exist. I apologize from my heart if I have hurt anybody's feelings or delayed anybody's application by calling CIC call center or posting in this Forum.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
I'm so with you....