+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @KiranK

I sent an email to CIC and got this reply: "Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

Does this mean my IP1 is completed? I have never seen (actually I didn't check that often) my IP1. All I saw BG is Not Applicable all through. Is there anyway to understand my current stage from the above email and from my timeline:

AOR: 20 June, Medical pass email: 14 July, BG: Not Applicable

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Yes, file moves to Ottawa after IP1 is successfully done. Congrats, Ottawa is very fast.

Reactions: omega3

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Definitely at NA2, you missed IP1, no need to worry, file is going smooth.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards
Thanks a ton KiranK. But there wont be any problem if we email them right? My consultant says that they might doubt our profile as we are mailing them when it is already stated that no action is required and hence our processing might get delayed. Not sure how true is that.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks a ton KiranK. But there wont be any problem if we email them right? My consultant says that they might doubt our profile as we are mailing them when it is already stated that no action is required and hence our processing might get delayed. Not sure how true is that.
No no not at all. People mail all the time.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hello Kirank,
Could you please guide us on what is actually happening during "we are processing your background check"?

Thanks a million brother.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello Kirank,
Could you please guide us on what is actually happening during "we are processing your background check"?

Thanks a million brother.
At this stage the Visa Officer finalises all the checks eligibility, security etc. The case analyst has already recommended passed these checks before this, the Visa Officer takes a final view and passes all of them for good and issues PPR. Most Visa officers check the analyst's recommendation and pass the file as it is.
Rarely some Visa Officer either dye to random quality checking or some doubt may call employers at this stage to verify employment also.

Reactions: AFUA2017

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
At this stage the Visa Officer finalises all the checks eligibility, security etc. The case analyst has already recommended passed these checks before this, the Visa Officer takes a final view and passes all of them for good and issues PPR. Most Visa officers check the analyst's recommendation and pass the file as it is.
Rarely some Visa Officer either dye to random quality checking or some doubt may call employers at this stage to verify employment also.
Many thanks my friend,however, what makes me nervous is that I am stuck at this stage for a while, 8 days!!

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017
So this is the current snapshot of my profile
Application Status: we are reviewing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or we need more info
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing...
Review of Medical Results: If you need a medical exam, a msg with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. Will msg if this changes.
Biometrics: You do not need biometrics. Will msg if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me what stage this is ?
They have asked for my travel history
and AOR was received on June 23rd. Thank you.

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi @KiranK ,
My file has been moved to IP2 yesterday, can you please let me know how much time they are taking nowadays from IP2 to PPR.
Also , please let me know if they are sending notification/message over the cic site once the PPR arrives or they only mail us for the same.

Many thanks
Piyush

Reactions: Aashy09
Mar 9, 2016
Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards

*** Just send this, nothing else is needed.
Thanks a ton dear for the promt reply.
and for the unconditional support you and Andy extend to all the people in this forum.
Stay blessed....

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks a lot KiranK. Was very helpful. By when do you feel I can get PPR?
Can you please share your complete timeline like AOR, MP, IP1 and NA2 dates, then I can help you build an estimate, and also your stream?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @KiranK ,
My file has been moved to IP2 yesterday, can you please let me know how much time they are taking nowadays from IP2 to PPR.
Also , please let me know if they are sending notification/message over the cic site once the PPR arrives or they only mail us for the same.

Many thanks
Piyush

Its taking 2-15 days from IP2 to PPR. They are sending e-mails only for PPR. No update on CIC site.

richard83

Mar 4, 2017
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hi, I was wondering when is the RPRF request triggered. Is it when the case office begins background and security checks or is it when the file reaches the Visa officer for final decisions.