+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Taraelias

Jul 16, 2017
Hello all,
I am new here and I would appreciate your help.
I filled for eApr in June21 2017 and i was wondering what is the time frame to hear about the application?
Also, i'm pregnant so we held the xray for now , would it delay our application. ?

Any help pleasee ????

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me on whatsapp group

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me on whatsapp group

carolcai

Mar 15, 2017
So, it is a lot of frustration for CEC and FSW-I applicants since early May AOR. few updates....What I have noticed is that updates of EE system happened in the beginning of June, the new Federal Budget not long afterwards, and now the parliament is having a summer break until September 8. Not sure if they have some sort of correlation or how it would affect the process if they do, but if it is the case, probably everyone will have to till after September 8 to see more updates. And.....hopefully, they will process all at rocket speed.

CEC
ITA: March 24, 2017
AOR: June 20, 2017.
no updates to date.

Fingers crossed!!!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Kiran,

How long will it take from NA2 to IP2?
Hey, I am sorry I missed your post, didn't get a notification.
Late reply though:oops: hope it reassures:)
NA2 to IP2 is taking 15-30 days for Indian Applicants these days! So hope for the best:)

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
BG switched today from "In Progress" to "NA".

AOR: June 08th.

Medical check is still: "you do not need a medical exam", but I submitted one that was used in a previous application, so not sure if that is related.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BG switched today from "In Progress" to "NA".

AOR: June 08th.

Medical check is still: "you do not need a medical exam", but I submitted one that was used in a previous application, so not sure if that is related.
I have the same AOR date.