16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hello all. I got AOR yesterday.
Now what are the time lines. what is the next step?
Also what is BG,IP,NA ?
Hi,
BG- backgound check
IP- in progress
NA- not applicable

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
I have a query reg the affidavit for a translation. As per CIC site, we need to upload three docs if we submit a english translation.
1) Certified photocopy of original. 2) English translation 3) Affidavit from the translator.

But after I submit my eAPR, I realized that I didnt follow the above rules.
1) I didnt upload a certified copy of original, just a color scan of the original
2) English translation with the certificate of authenticity from translator
3) I missed to include the affidavit from translator in eAPR, but raised a CSE with affidavit copy after 9 days from AOR.

Do you think my application will be rejected due to in-completeness for missing affidavit in case the VO skipped my CSE???? Kindly advise, I am restless since I found this mistake.
If you are from india and got your translations from notary public then no need to upload translator affidavit just upload original document and translation with notary stamp.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hey Canadians to be, how long does it take to transfer from NA2 to IP2 and then from IP2 to PPR please?
Hi, What is your BG says NA or ip1 because i am also june 9 aor medical passed on 9-july-2017 and bg says your application is in progress , we will send you message when we start your bg.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hey guys, just a quick question.

My previous PR-App got rejected due to a faulty letter of employment. I applied again, got another ITA and received AOR on June 8th.

I have re-used the medical exam that I've done last January and simply uploaded the emedical information printout with the UMI number.

Now, a lot of other members here who got AOR in a similar time frame, have passed their medicals. My status is still: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I'm just concerned at this point that maybe this was the wrong way to go about this and I should've done another medical exam, etc.

Any input?
Do they returned your money when they rejected,because my application was also rejected on may1 i applied on 26-feb-2017 aor due to incomplete PCC and they returned my money after 1 month.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi Andy,

I got ITA and submitted my application on june 29th 2017. I realized that I missed a single day in address history. i.e. instead of 2013-08-31 I selected 2013-08-30 for a record. Will this create any problem for me. I am worried as I already got AOR. I cannot change my details now. Please suggest me what to do now
No nothing gonna happen dont worry!

CA_Aspirer

Apr 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please have me added to the WhatsApp group. (AOR - 11th Jun. 17)

Taraelias

Jul 16, 2017
Hello all,
I am new here and I would appreciate your help.
I filled for eApr in June21 2017 and i was wondering what is the time frame to hear about the application?
Also, i'm pregnant so we held the xray for now , would it delay our application. ?

Last edited: