+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly you're supposed to list certain jobs (for example jobs like apprenticeship/internship was explicitly not required for listing). Secondly, my friend just got his PR. He said you basically only list the jobs for which you can get points. My immigration lawyer said the same. For example, he had worked 3 jobs out which only two he could claim his CRS points for, so he mentioned only two and not all 3.
Can you please share some your experience on my following question?

Do we need to upload only degree certificates for education along with WES & IELTS or Degree Certificate & Transcript. I read that for Canadian Degree you would need both but i dont know about outside education.

AS CEC applicant, We dont need to submit proof fund documents right?

Regarding Employment Record, IF i would declared two jobs then i would have two slots for that right ? And i have to combine all documents for that one employer in one slot? i.e Refrence letter, Pay stubs, T4. So how about Notice of Assesment which slot do we have to attach ?

Thank you

makk95

Jul 13, 2017
I have applied for my PR under CEC(Canadian experience class) on June 03 2017. My work permit is expiring in October 2nd 2017.

Got my AOR on June 03.

Should I extend my work permit right now or I should wait to get my PR before October 17??
What is your suggestions??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have applied for my PR under CEC(Canadian experience class) on June 03 2017. My work permit is expiring in October 2nd 2017.

Got my AOR on June 03.

Should I extend my work permit right now or I should wait to get my PR before October 17??
What is your suggestions??
CEC usually get through quick, you may want to wait a bit.

However, final decision is up to you.

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Can you please share some your experience on my following question?

Do we need to upload only degree certificates for education along with WES & IELTS or Degree Certificate & Transcript. I read that for Canadian Degree you would need both but i dont know about outside education.

AS CEC applicant, We dont need to submit proof fund documents right?

Regarding Employment Record, IF i would declared two jobs then i would have two slots for that right ? And i have to combine all documents for that one employer in one slot? i.e Refrence letter, Pay stubs, T4. So how about Notice of Assesment which slot do we have to attach ?

Thank you

Yes upload transcripts & degrees. As for IELTS, i didn't upload anything in the form of a document but I did fill the section where it asked for my IELTS test result code.

As cec you dont need to submit proof of fund.

For employment record, being very organized. In your case, upload all the documents for the two jobs you did. For Notice of Assessment, upload it along with other employment records in the same slot. There are no two slots for two jobs. ALL in one.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes upload transcripts & degrees. As for IELTS, i didn't upload anything in the form of a document but I did fill the section where it asked for my IELTS test result code.

As cec you dont need to submit proof of fund.

For employment record, being very organized. In your case, upload all the documents for the two jobs you did. For Notice of Assessment, upload it along with other employment records in the same slot. There are no two slots for two jobs. ALL in one.
Thank you for quick reply.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I quoted the following from a member but it's my exact question, any insight please? :

I passed my medical today with BG being NA for a few hours, then it switched to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." I didn't get a BG check is next step message.
Is this IP1 or IP1 has not even begun yet?
IP1.