Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

I got ITA and submitted my application on june 29th 2017. I realized that I missed a single day in address history. i.e. instead of 2013-08-31 I selected 2013-08-30 for a record. Will this create any problem for me. I am worried as I already got AOR. I cannot change my details now. Please suggest me what to do now
It should not create any impact, never seen an example of a refusal based on this minot type.

However, if you are concerned too much, raise CSE and inform of an incorrect answer.

andy67483

Jul 11, 2017
I have submitted my application and got AOR date of 8th June. Still no changes on my application.

Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hey guys, just a quick question.

My previous PR-App got rejected due to a faulty letter of employment. I applied again, got another ITA and received AOR on June 8th.

I have re-used the medical exam that I've done last January and simply uploaded the emedical information printout with the UMI number.

Now, a lot of other members here who got AOR in a similar time frame, have passed their medicals. My status is still: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I'm just concerned at this point that maybe this was the wrong way to go about this and I should've done another medical exam, etc.

Any input?

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hi,
Are you from PNP stream? If so then there are chances that MP is delayed. Don't really understand the logic behind it. But the trend is for FSW stream it is one month and for PNP it is taking more than 2 months as per tracker.
Good Luck

Nope, CEC.

bella11

Jul 6, 2016
Hello Everyone
Please I do have a question and I'm really not sure about it. I am creating my EE profile and I'm a bit confused. I am not claiming points for my spouse education since we did not get ECA for him, also all his work experience is foreign. Do I answer "No" in his work history and "No" to education. Will this be misrepresentation? Please someone with experience please advise. Thanks

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017