+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

ashkal

Dec 5, 2016
Hi guys and girls, long time lurker here, but got my AOR 15th June.

I did have a small question: I forgot (don't know how but I did) to add my tenancy agreements to the Common Law part, but sent a CSE a week later explaining my error and including the missing documents. Is this grounds for rejection or will they include the uploaded documents? Is it worth ringing CIC to explain?

Oh, and thanks to all who contribute on here, reading people's experiences and encouragement has been a life saver!

Ash

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hi @andy108 my background status just changed to not applicable , as i do not remember the default BG status(i think it was not required now), is there any progress in the application or m i mistaken regarding the status change. AOR -june 21, 2017
yes, it is a progress, it was most likely in We are processing your background check

( as IP1 - we call it )

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys and girls, long time lurker here, but got my AOR 15th June.

I did have a small question: I forgot (don't know how but I did) to add my tenancy agreements to the Common Law part, but sent a CSE a week later explaining my error and including the missing documents. Is this grounds for rejection or will they include the uploaded documents? Is it worth ringing CIC to explain?

Oh, and thanks to all who contribute on here, reading people's experiences and encouragement has been a life saver!

Ash
It should be ok as per me, usually they would refuse for PCCs, or some point related docs (employment evidence, ielts, education).

You can call and ask, but usually if they would refuse calling does not help.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello friends
Is there anyone who has submitted the application without birth certificate?
Birth certificate is not compulsory since 2015 - but strongly recommended, you can raise CSE to upload it.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by day in June:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*The bad news is that it has been over 6 months for PNP Inland and Outland for Janauary and there hundreds of applicants who are still waiting, applicants are also waiting from December and even some from November. This is becoming a trend. For PNP Paper-bases processing is not far off (**for some at least) compared to e-APR applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Last week we saw over 90 Passport Requests in a 24 period, mainly for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow as there were a lot of OINP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Finally! Slightly belated.... but Happy Canada Day!

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Hi Guys, I have a question.

Canada has been my primary country of residence since 18 years of age , and the most I've cumulatively stayed outside Canada was India, which was 118 days total , way way way less than the 6 months limit where I have to upload PCC. I uploaded the PCC for India anyway just to be safe .

The PCC that I uploaded was in colour and the receipt (which is a stamp on my passport) was on second page of the PDF in black&white. But the PCC itself is in colour. Again, this is a PCC for a country (India) where I stayed less than 180 days, so, technically I don't have to upload this PCC but I did it anyway just to be safe.

Should I be worried since the stamp receipt on my Passport is in black and white (but again, the actual PCC itself is all in colour)???

Thanks

maddy84

May 24, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
Hi everyone,
I received my AOR on 30th June 2017. Could you please add me to the group?
Wish everyone here would receive their PR soon...

Cheers!