Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi andy108 ....
one query : Actually i saw FSW Outland Shrik _14 updated his background check changed to not applicable but mine already showing N/A Is it normal :(
Kindly add my no : + 919899127070 (

Application status: We are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you do not need a medical .we will .........
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
The patterns differe quite often, the most often are described here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/faq/what-is-the-flow-of-background-check-statuses?articles[q]=background&category=

Reactions: manboarpig

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dear members,

I have my Police clearence certificate(PCC) issued May 1st week. The expiry is July 1st week. My AOR is June 1st. Do i need to raise a CSE with the latest PCC.

Regards,
kenyk

renekton

Jul 1, 2017
hi guys
i filed my application recently under CEC and my medicals are yet to be updated....i think i mucked up
the dates/month i have provided under my address history when i applied for my post-graduate work permit
(2years ago) and during my PR application might not be similar. the ones i have provided for PR application are accurate but the ones i ve provided during my pgwp application are not as accurate(might be a month or two inaccurate,i thought its not a big deal and didn't care to confirm with my parents) as my pr application

would this be a problem for my PR application?

Does CIC check previous applications(like study and work permit) while processing PR application?