+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Explorer18

May 21, 2017
Hi Andy,
Please send me WhatsApp link for this group
Thanks

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hi andy108 ....
one query : Actually i saw FSW Outland Shrik _14 updated his background check changed to not applicable but mine already showing N/A Is it normal :(
Kindly add my no : + 919899127070 (

Application status: We are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you do not need a medical .we will .........
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
You don't have to - however many do, and some recommend to upload.
Okay Thanks. My sister has lost her birth certificate so I'm planning to do the following.

1. Sister's Indian OCI which has my parents name.
2. My passport has my parents name.
3. Affidavit from my sister mentioning that I am her brother.
4. LOE from my sister to mention that she lost her birth certificate.

Will this be fine.

Reactions: pino1130