+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

dj6814

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,
I just need a clarification. I submitted my PCC from a country for the period I stayed. Means, I got the PCC from the country I stayed for more than 6 months 3 years back. I haven't visited that country after I got my PCC. I applied this PCC for eAPR. Is that ok ?

I will be very thankful if anybody can give me a clarification about this.

Thanks

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hi all,
I just need a clarification. I submitted my PCC from a country for the period I stayed. Means, I got the PCC from the country I stayed for more than 6 months 3 years back. I haven't visited that country after I got my PCC. I applied this PCC for eAPR. Is that ok ?

I will be very thankful if anybody can give me a clarification about this.

Thanks
Yes it is fine - as long as you did not visit the country after PCC AND the PCC is dated after your last exit from that country - make sure the latter is also true.

xfinity

Jun 22, 2017
I submitted my application on June 20th and I received a confirmation of receipt with the application number on it. Is it the AOR or is it just a confirmation ? Can someone please help me out with understanding this ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I submitted my application on June 20th and I received a confirmation of receipt with the application number on it. Is it the AOR or is it just a confirmation ? Can someone please help me out with understanding this ?
It is.