NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

Reached IP2 today. My status is -

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send the you a message if we need more information.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Folks,

Reached IP2 today. My status is -

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Background Check - We are processing your background check. We will send the you a message if we need more information.

Congrats... Wish you all the best for speedy PPR.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Hi ,

I am pretty confident I am IP2 right now. So I emailed the CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask them what is my visa office and this is what I got back:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

It makes me happy that the application is being processed in Ottawa but I am not sure what they mean that it has been approved? Does that mean that I should expect PPR? Or does this basically mean that it passed the initial review?

I am kind of surprised its going this quickly. I have extensive travel history that includes the US, a number of Eastern European and Arabic countries and I had to submit 3 police certificates.

Also based on the wording I guess they are receiving a lot of emails from impatient people like me... Still kudos to them for processing June AOR people this quickly.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi ,

I am pretty confident I am IP2 right now. So I emailed the CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask them what is my visa office and this is what I got back:

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

It makes me happy that the application is being processed in Ottawa but I am not sure what they mean that it has been approved? Does that mean that I should expect PPR? Or does this basically mean that it passed the initial review?

I am kind of surprised its going this quickly. I have extensive travel history that includes the US, a number of Eastern European and Arabic countries and I had to submit 3 police certificates.

Also based on the wording I guess they are receiving a lot of emails from impatient people like me... Still kudos to them for processing June AOR people this quickly.

Whts your timeline?

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Whts your timeline?
Hi gill367,

my timeline is:

ITA - Mar 24
AOR - Jun 13
Meds - Jul 10
IP1 - Jul 10
NA2 - Jul 11
IP2 - Jul 25

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi ,

Hi snow884 ! What makes you say that you are happy that Ottawa office is processing your application? Do different offices process differently? Thank you !

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Hi snow884 ! What makes you say that you are happy that Ottawa office is processing your application? Do different offices process differently? Thank you !
Hi,

A lot of people on this board say that Ottawa is super-fast. Applications sent to Ottawa get to the PPR stage after like 40 days.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I mailed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca a couple of days back and got the following response yesterday:

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Well, I am a lil happy that my application is being processed at Ottawa but what do they mean by "Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application."? And this statement got me worried "approve or refuse 80 percent of applications". What is your say on this guys.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I mailed to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca a couple of days back and got the following response yesterday:

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Well, I am a lil happy that my application is being processed at Ottawa but what do they mean by "Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application."? And this statement got me worried "approve or refuse 80 percent of applications". What is your say on this guys.

Well I dint get that line in my reply ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Regards,

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Well I dint get that line in my reply ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Regards,
Hi gill, could you please share what does your Additional Documents Status looks like and whether indeed had you submitted any new documents or CSE?? Thank you.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Thank you gill. Actually for some the Additional Docs were shown as "We are reviewing the additional documents received". I believe that is for people who submitted some docs additionally.

OK OK.. It was reviewing for me in NA2 and "do not need" in IP2.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
OK OK.. It was reviewing for me in NA2 and "do not need" in IP2.
Exactly. What I meant was, some people reported their Add Docs Status as "We are reviewing" even when BGC was "We are processing background check" (IP2). Lets hope that CIC gives us the long awaited gift finally today :)

Reactions: gurusamy