June AOR 2017

laisluba

Feb 23, 2017
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
Hey everyone. I got medicals passed as well!!!

ITA: April, 12
AOR: June, 01
MP: July, 06

:)
Guys can you help me understand this whole 'IP' thing? My BGS went to " we are processing your background check" and then at the same day went to "not applicable" which is the current status.... does it means I got ip1 ?

Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: iMayflower

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
It seems the application processing times are becoming a lot faster. I think the lull in issuance of ITA in June is responsible for this. My AOR is June 19th and I hope to also get medicals passed before July runs out
The processing time is increasing since about December. The averages continues to increase for all streams, even CEC applicants are impacted.

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi
ITA 19 April
AOR 24 June
FSWO
Would you please add me to the WhatsApp group

halfcaste

Feb 15, 2017
hey guys!
My Medicals was passed yesterday. The status changed to: " we are processing your application." hope everything goes well. AOR: June 10

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I was assigned the UCIs, how can I know which visa office is processing my application?
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Guys can you help me understand this whole 'IP' thing? My BGS went to " we are processing your background check" and then at the same day went to "not applicable" which is the current status.... does it means I got ip1 ?

Thank you
Most applications go through this phase-
AOR>Meds Pass>IP1>NA>IP2>PPR

you are at NA stage now, it means your R10 (documents completeness check is done) is done and now they have started on your criminality and eligibility checks. After 30-40 days you will be seeing another change in BGC , it will be IP2, at this your eligibility will be finalised and security will be cleared and you will get PPR in 2-15 days from your IP2, if all goes well.

arys

Sep 18, 2010
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy,

Can you kindly add me to the whatsapp group?

thanks!

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
-You can know your Visa Office by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Thanks mate

Reactions: KiranK

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
please add me too on watsapp .....i got my AOR on 19th of June.