+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Currently average PPR time is 85-95 days. You are currently at IP2 stage, so within max 10 days you should receive the golden PPR email.
it is not really accurate look at tracker. If the info in the tracker is true then even after 6 moth about 60% receive their PPR. Even at 8 month it only about 80%

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Omotola, congrats. Shows your file is moving. If i may ask, how did you get to know when your file was transferred and how did you confirm your vo?Was it by mail or phone call? Also, thought you earlier said an agent informed you that your secondary office was Ottawa.
That was what I was told the first time I called. But when I called last week I was told it has been sent to the LVO in pretoria

Reactions: osixco

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Within 4 days of your passport submission at VFS, you received this email??? I have submitted my passport on 29th Aug to VFS, it reached Delhi on 30th Aug. So hopefully I should receive the same email in coming week.:rolleyes:
I too think the same, that the passports have been dispatched from Delhi. Also regarding the statues, don't take them too seriously once you receive the PPR as they change them according to their wish. These guys are very slow in updating the profiles. Also, this is weekend so you can check your profile on the day you receive your passport.
Yes but the VFS application tracking site also shows that its in process at New Delhi. Hence am a lil doubtful.

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
Hi. I am CEC inland too, AOR: 23 June. So BG check starts before medical test approval? See my time line. I am confused.

Applic. status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm confused too pal. "Review of Additional documents" has been changed so many times in my case. It's been changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" > "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" > "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" > "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" > "We do not need any additional documents".

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
I called them
Its the same 1 800 number that others have mentioned in this thread right? My app is stuck at NA background since July 14-15... When I wrote to CIC, I got to know my file is at CIO Sydney. They

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
They didn't mention anything other than that.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Yes but the VFS application tracking site also shows that its in process at New Delhi. Hence am a lil doubtful.
Hey PatN, just called VFS and got to know that the email and SMS was sent coz of a technical error and our passports are still at the VO New Delhi. :( Made us all happy and excited for no reason. Need to wait some more time I guess.

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is not really accurate look at tracker. If the info in the tracker is true then even after 6 moth about 60% receive their PPR. Even at 8 month it only about 80%
I strongly believe that the tracker info is not accurate as now the processing time has been decreased considerably than in past years.

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey PatN, just called VFS and got to know that the email and SMS was sent coz of a technical error and our passports are still at the VO New Delhi. :( Made us all happy and excited for no reason. Need to wait some more time I guess.
No worries, its just a matter of 10 days.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Thanks AOR June 20
MEL JULY 15
IP1 MISSED
NA2 AUGUST 8TH
TRANSFER TO LVO 29th august
Hi Omotola 2016, congratulations , at least movement to a LVO is evidence that your file will soon be finalized.

I was aondering why your file was sent to Pretoria and not London. Are you based in South Africa? Just wondering if it is work load redistribution?

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Omotola 2016, congratulations , at least movement to a LVO is evidence that your file will soon be finalized.

I was aondering why your file was sent to Pretoria and not London. Are you based in South Africa? Just wondering if it is work load redistribution?
I based in South Africa

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Thanks AOR June 20
MEL JULY 15
IP1 MISSED
NA2 AUGUST 8TH
TRANSFER TO LVO 29th august
Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me what the above terms mean?
I know AOR, I received it on July 5. But what about MEL, IP1, IP2, NA2 and LVO? Would really appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.