Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
C
Jai Mata Di,

With the divine blessings from Mata Rani, today, I have received the golden email.

Wish you all a the good luck and success.

Thank you!
Hearty Congratulations Pawshi!!!

parmarabhinav

Aug 1, 2017
Hi there. Please add me to the watsapp group.

ITA : 17 may'17
AOR : 15 june'17
Medical passed : 12 July'17

current BG status: NA2 (not sure)
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK

Hey there :) Just wanted your opinion for the following:

1. how long do you think VO takes to review eligibility and transfer to local visa office? Depends on your case, if all is good and fine then 1 day, if file is sent in further reviwe it might take a while. i am assuming you are asking about CIO Sydney here, as files are transferred from there to LVOs.
2. do applications get process in CIC or does it always have to go to Ottawa and then LVO? Initially all applications are at CIO, after R10 is done some are sent to Ottawa for load sharing. The one's sent to Ottawa are finalised there only and are rarely ever sent to LVOs. The ones that remain at CIO are checked for eligibility there and then shipped off to LVOs for final checks, I have written many detailed posts regarding this, please check those.
3. I submitted Singapore PCC on July 21 visa CSE and same day I got ADR for the same, therefore also submitted via CIC profile. Based on my call with them on Thursday, Aug 3, Agent said so far so good, he knows I submitted my PCC, eligibility not started and background is ongoing. My document status on July 22 changed to Uploaded, and BG is NA2. Since then no news expect file is being processed in Nova Scotia :(
CIO is slow, takes 40-50 dasy in NA2 here and then eligibility is started and after that is done then only file is sent to LVO, like i said I have written a post on that please check it.
4. are there people who gets PPR from NA2 without seeing IP2? Yes there are always such cases but rare.

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Like I said in my post 99%:D
Hello all - I have been checking my account and there have been many updates recently.

AOR 18 July
ADR 26 July
documents uploaded 27 July
medical passed 28 July
Background in progress with medical passed
BG N/A and additional documents are being reviewed on - 3 Aug

BG "we are processing your background check" - 9 August
We do it need additional documents - 9 Aug.

Is this the IP2 and eligibility is done?

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello all - I have been checking my account and there have been many updates recently.

AOR 18 July
ADR 26 July
documents uploaded 27 July
medical passed 28 July
Background in progress with medical passed
BG N/A and additional documents are being reviewed on - 3 Aug

BG "we are processing your background check" - 9 August
We do it need additional documents - 9 Aug.

Is this the IP2 and eligibility is done?
Actually its a Miracle!!!!!!!!!
But yes its IP2 and eligibility is also most likely done. WOW This is Amazing progress, you are on hell of a lucky person my dear!!!!:D:cool:

Reactions: zee1234

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Dear Kirank, seems like you're an insider lol
Joking but if you don't mind me to ask, how are you so sure about these details .... you know , that CIO share loads with ottawa, ottawa does not send files to LVO etc etc...
Also, is there a way to know whether my application was sent to LVO or Ottawa to finish process, knowing i'm IP2 since 08 august a,d i paid RPRF on the 28th july, thank you so much for your support.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear Kirank, seems like you're an insider lol
Joking but if you don't mind me to ask, how are you so sure about these details .... you know , that CIO share loads with ottawa, ottawa does not send files to LVO etc etc...
Also, is there a way to know whether my application was sent to LVO or Ottawa to finish process, knowing i'm IP2 since 08 august a,d i paid RPRF on the 28th july, thank you so much for your support.
Hahhahahhahhahahha not an insider LOL, just observant, all these details are found from GCMS data of different candidates and my personal experience with CIC. My file was at Ottawa and never sent to LVO, my PPR was issued from Ottawa only, i just had to submit my PP at the local visa office for stamping. Most of my friends at Ottawa had the same experience, in some cases PPR was issued from LVOs, but file was finalised at Ottawa only.
Also i always say no one can predict CIC, its all speculation, right at many times but could be wrong also.
Most likely your file is already finalised and approved at Ottawa only. Ottawa is issuing IP2 to approved applications mostly, you you are safe. wait for the golden e-mail now! Who knows after today's rain , maybe tomorrow is your day!

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Actually its a Miracle!!!!!!!!!
But yes its IP2 and eligibility is also most likely done. WOW This is Amazing progress, you are on hell of a lucky person my dear!!!!:D:cool:
I was actually very confused that this might be rejection. But now I am a bit relieved. Thank you so much! I hope I get PPR soon now to end this anxiousness

Reactions: KiranK

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
Got my PPR email yesterday! Below are the timelines for your reference,

EE - FSW outland
AOR: 18th June'17
Medical Passed: 12th July'17
BC NA: 13th July'17
RPRF Requested and paid: 28th July'17
BC IP2: 2nd Aug'17
PPR: 9th Aug'17

Thanks and all the best!

haiderm

May 10, 2017
hi fellows,
people who got ppr. is ADR always change to we donot need additional docs...
i think iam in ip2 but doc section says reviewing additional docs