+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 30 - Vancouver answer disccusion thread [listening]

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I had the same answers

Omnivores - helped them survive and be on this planet for very long, don’t remember the exact words.

Digestive system - helped them against poisons.
South America, most prevalent there...
Tannin I answered as well.
The Queen makes a new ... (place, what did they call it again?) and the other ants.. don’t remember my answer increase the size. Soldiers are 100 bigger than others in the colony.

Queens dig the small chamber - medium sized enlarges the chamber / small one cleans the nest / big ones get the leaves / soldiers are 100 times bigger -

vancouverite29

Jun 30, 2018
I also had 2 NG in the beginning of the Reading test.
The 1 answer was True - you can drive to all campsite location (vehicle accessible).
That was False that the fee depended on the location.
It was False that the reservation was available for informal campsites.
For 150$ fee you can have access to ALL locations - False (only to the most)
I couldn’t find information on vehicle accessibility anywhere... therefore first question I answered NG.. also anyone remember the question about
Must have pay card to use computer room...
Pay card let’s you print international periodicals.. what was the correct answer here?

vancouverite29

Jun 30, 2018
I couldn’t find information on vehicle accessibility anywhere... therefore first question I answered NG.. also anyone remember the question about
Must have pay card to use computer room...
Pay card let’s you print international periodicals.. what was the correct answer here?
I had the same answers for everything else you mentioned!

vancouverite29

Jun 30, 2018
I agree that the difference was is that morgan didnt interview people. Im not sure which question you are referring to for "quantitative" - Yes after the acacia it was at the garage. Was any of your answer in indicates any plant was in the house?

The quantitative reference was used to counter argue: answer A to be correct... they mentioned he was using a lot of stats and quantitative research, then they went on to say something about the conclusion.. something like they had similar findings/conclusions...

None of my plants I put to be inside the house...
If I remember it right...
I put
Acacia (near Road)
Next plant in Garage
Then they had a plant away from everything in the middle of the front yard.
A plant far west along the fence
The plant next/close to the water/pond
And they had a plant on back side of the house Plant E.

vancouverite29

Jun 30, 2018
I just remebered thay I only had one True for reading and two NG and false for rest of them. I know it was all about campingsites. And I remember the text about ants had omnivores , evolving digestive system as answers. There was a text about bad behaviour at work and I think lateness was one of the answers. That is all I remember from reading today.
Oh yes...
I answered the following:
Outcome
Action... or something about the manager before answering...
Investigation (started...
(Employee to come to a) Hearing to give his side of story or something

gagago24

May 14, 2018
The while exam was the most difficult I have seen in all 3 sections, L R W.
The writing topic was:

Some people think that individuals have the responsibility to take care of the environment. Others think that government should be responsible of this.
Discuss both points of view and give your opinion.

Reactions: Shalani

lilicanfly

Jun 30, 2018
Listening section 1: error, return, 12, 2, 11:45, Food, manager, Quigley, and the last one i put was BJK8422. I am not sure if it is G in stead of J, any idea?

Section 4, i put : car, driver, ash. shower, mirrors, park,fountain, flower, display, carbon

Section 2 :for the multiple choice: i remember i pick
altitude
the number of frost
not enough water

map:
one near the pond, one at the bottom in the map, one is at the middle left of the map

Section 3:
students have similar language levels
accessing the usefulness of new words...
interviewing participants
translation..
motivating students...

introduction : remove (it says leave some space in the, i am not sure anyone match that..)
:critically...
: add more resources
construction: sections...

Correct me if i am wrong...Bless

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
O by the way, I always scored 8-9 in Ielts listening but it was a complete failure for me today. By far the hardest and most frustrating listening test ever. Share more answers please!
I took Ielts on June 2nd and got 7.5 in listening. Today test with luck 6.5, maps about plants in the house killed me and discouraged me