+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 25th-30th APPLICANTS ANYONE GOT VISA?

vairaselvam

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
anyone applied from June 25-30 already got their approval?
hi friends,
im applied on june 16 in chennai vfs and my file reached bangalore visa office on july 17..im applied under SDS...2015 pass out..3 years experience as SYSTEM ADMIN ..now got admission for NETWORK TECHNICIAN(Ontario college diploma),2 years course.
10th=86%
12th=96%
BE(computer science)=75%
IELTS=6.5(l=6.5,r=6.5,s=6,w=6)
.when will i get updates about my file?
is there any possibilities of rejection...

sameersingh1600

Jul 28, 2018
thanks
linking always depends on whether they have opened ur file or not,if they have opened u can link it easily with given name family name passport details,etc,if u have recieved acknowledgement with ur application num and uci num, jus try to link with that,hope this helps.

choubisahit

Jun 1, 2018
For canada visa survey i submit 'no' for following question but actually it is 'yes'.
Have you visited or lived in any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
As a result medical certificate was not shown in documents checksheet and i submitted my application on 13july.
What are the chances that the visa officer will direct refuse my application?
Should i with draw my application and apply with new application?
Best shot for you would be to take a medical test and submit it using Case specific enquiry.

sanjeev2000

Jul 18, 2018
anyone applied from June 25-30 already got their approval?
Applied on 26 June under SDS through VFS delhi medical passed 24th july review of eligibility started 31th july . Visa approved 1 Aug 2018 at 1pm . I wish best of luck for all who eagerly waiting for visa . Thanks guys .

akosijared

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Finally got mine as well.

My application was received on June 26 (paper-based and non-SDS) and got approval today August 1.. VFS Makati, Philippines

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Can someone please help me that how long the IRCC process time to get study permit take? If I get an acceptance letter from a school till end of October, can I apply for winter 2019 term?

Thank you.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
  • applied on june 11 (online) for both study permit and co-op work permit.
  • I have trv(V1) visitor visa issued for 5 years until 2023.
  • medical is not reuqired
  • status of review of eligibility changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" on 14 July
  • still no update.
Can u share what documents u submitted for Co-op work permit.Its urgent pls reply early.as i applied on 6th July for study permit along with Co-op work permit but i just uploadede the firm offer letter of Sheridan college which states the offer but in the bottom line they stated that-U should apply for Work permit along with your study permit as sheridan have co-op terms and bla bla bla......pls reply I am confused may they require another letter from college for coop work permit

talluncle

Jul 15, 2018
Can u share what documents u submitted for Co-op work permit.Its urgent pls reply early.as i applied on 6th July for study permit along with Co-op work permit but i just uploadede the firm offer letter of Sheridan college which states the offer but in the bottom line they stated that-U should apply for Work permit along with your study permit as sheridan have co-op terms and bla bla bla......pls reply I am confused may they require another letter from college for coop work permit
I have the same kind of letter. I got letter of acceptance, and the third page was a letter mentioning that work is a part of my study. So I cut the the third page from the acceptance letter, and uploaded it to appropriate section.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I have the same kind of letter. I got letter of acceptance, and the third page was a letter mentioning that work is a part of my study. So I cut the the third page from the acceptance letter, and uploaded it to appropriate section.
Can u share the page please.

talluncle

Jul 15, 2018
You can find the texting of the offer below.

Date:
Your address:
University ID number:
Applicant's Date of Birth:
DLI Number:
RE: Co-op Work Permit for mandatory component of
YOUR PROGRAM
This letter confirms that a Co-op/Work Placement/Internship is a mandatory requirement of the YOUR PROGRAM at YOUR COLLEGE. This letter is to be used as supporting documentation to apply for a Canadian Co-op Work Permit.
This work component requires the completion of a minimum of 210-hours working in an industry related
to the field of study. This placement is an essential and integral component of the program and forms
less than 50% of the total program of study. Successful participation and completion of the internship
placement is a requirement for graduation.
Prior to beginning any type of co-op/placement/internship, all students must receive a co-op work permit
in addition to their study permit. Because some jobs in Canada require a medical exam, you may need to
complete a medical exam with a panel physician before applying for a co-op work permit and study
permit. Please consult this list of jobs to see if your program and co-op/placement/internship will require a
medical exam.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Yours sincerely,
UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVE
SIGNATURE
CONTACT DETAILS
Can u share the page please.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
You can find the texting of the offer below.

Date:
Your address:
University ID number:
Applicant's Date of Birth:
DLI Number:
RE: Co-op Work Permit for mandatory component of
YOUR PROGRAM
This letter confirms that a Co-op/Work Placement/Internship is a mandatory requirement of the YOUR PROGRAM at YOUR COLLEGE. This letter is to be used as supporting documentation to apply for a Canadian Co-op Work Permit.
This work component requires the completion of a minimum of 210-hours working in an industry related
to the field of study. This placement is an essential and integral component of the program and forms
less than 50% of the total program of study. Successful participation and completion of the internship
placement is a requirement for graduation.
Prior to beginning any type of co-op/placement/internship, all students must receive a co-op work permit
in addition to their study permit. Because some jobs in Canada require a medical exam, you may need to
complete a medical exam with a panel physician before applying for a co-op work permit and study
permit. Please consult this list of jobs to see if your program and co-op/placement/internship will require a
medical exam.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Yours sincerely,
UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVE
SIGNATURE
CONTACT DETAILS
U applied in University or College