+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 25th-30th APPLICANTS ANYONE GOT VISA?

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Nothing to scare!! What is ur profile by the way?
10th ICSE - 91.5%
12th CIE A Level - three A grades and one C grade
Admitted to University of Calgary BSc program. IELTS requirement waived.
On visa application, attached bank loan letter of 51 lacs and parents account statement as proof of finance.
I did not attach academic certificates as they weren't asked but I did mention my grades and all in SOP. I sent certificates later via CSE which still hasn't been attached.
Did you attach ur academic certificates ?

Naresh_kumar

Jun 15, 2018
10th ICSE - 91.5%
12th CIE A Level - three A grades and one C grade
Admitted to University of Calgary BSc program. IELTS requirement waived.
On visa application, attached bank loan letter of 51 lacs and parents account statement as proof of finance.
I did not attach academic certificates as they weren't asked but I did mention my grades and all in SOP. I sent certificates later via CSE which still hasn't been attached.
Did you attach ur academic certificates ?
Yes bro! Im into McGill University for my Masters. Have attached my Degree certificate and marksheet with my SOP. I was too waived off from IELTS. I hope that you will get the reply soon! Check regularly in your CIC account.

Paramvir1817

Jul 27, 2018
Hi...
I applied on 9th july and got a mail from New Delhi immigration center that they have received my file. How much time will it take?
I am bit scared
And there is no update on cic portal

Naresh_kumar

Jun 15, 2018
Hi...
I applied on 9th july and got a mail from New Delhi immigration center that they have received my file. How much time will it take?
I am bit scared
And there is no update on cic portal
Bro now only the June applicants are receiving approvals. I think you will get the reply soon within a week!! Hope for the best.

Naresh_kumar

Jun 15, 2018
Do you have any idea till when will you receive it?
And how to get the passport stamped with visa? Do we need to go to visa office?
Some gets within a week while some waiting more than a month. So we have to wait. Hoping to get within this week. After your approval they will ask to submit your passport in any of the nearby vfs to get stamped. You can get it later after stamped by in person or by courier. But inperson is best as the courier takes more time to get dispatched.

Paramvir1817

Jul 27, 2018
Some gets within a week while some waiting more than a month. So we have to wait. Hoping to get within this week. After your approval they will ask to submit your passport in any of the nearby vfs to get stamped. You can get it later after stamped by in person or by courier. But inperson is best as the courier takes more time to get dispatched.
Thank you bro
Hope you get your visa approval soon within this week