+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Can I ask about its requirements to show account movement for financial, because I want to apply for my husband and my daughter live outside canada.
If you chose you re supporting the applicant , you just need to show your bank statement , that's what I did

Reactions: comarxx

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uci for trv
You mean the trv file number that starts with V? I did not received uci for trv. We put the current uci for spouse sponsorship and I think its okay because it merged with prtracker.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
You mean the trv file number that starts with V? I did not received uci for trv. We put the current uci for spouse sponsorship and I think its okay because it merged with prtracker.
I got TRV file number (starts with V) right away my application was submitted.
Yesterday I got UCI that differ with my PR UCI

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got TRV file number (starts with V) right away my application was submitted.
Yesterday I got UCI that differ with my PR UCI
I see. But I really thought that uci is only one for the rest of your life as long as as ircc gave you one you will use that for all communications with them.

I got my uci when I applied for pr way back. I use that very same uci last year for spouse sponsorship and also for citizenship.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
UCI is usually the same and stays so. I got my UCI in 90s... it's still the same. My wife got her UCI over 5 years ago with first TRV. Still the same.
People usually overlook the fact that during spousal sponsorship PR process there is correspondance that is addressed to PA and sometimes to Sponsor. The UCI in those will be of a person to whom the letter is addressed.

However, I cannot exclude that it may potentially happen but I highly doubt it.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UCI is usually the same and stays so. I got my UCI in 90s... it's still the same. My wife got her UCI over 5 years ago with first TRV. Still the same.
People usually overlook the fact that during spousal sponsorship PR process there is correspondance that is addressed to PA and sometimes to Sponsor. The UCI in those will be of a person to whom the letter is addressed.

However, I cannot exclude that it may potentially happen but I highly doubt it.
Yes. As a sponsor you use your uci you obtained before and that is where ircc communicates with you until sponsor’s eligibility passed. Then pa gets uci from aor. Basically that is where some people gets uci.

So i’m curious what Cwz said about getting uci for trv. Since as a sponsor he should have his permanent uci and for the pa since it already has aor it already has uci too. I’m following this since I also applied for trv.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I see. But I really thought that uci is only one for the rest of your life as long as as ircc gave you one you will use that for all communications with them.

I got my uci when I applied for pr way back. I use that very same uci last year for spouse sponsorship and also for citizenship.
My pr (applicant)uci and trv(applicant) uci isn't the same tho, but husband(sponsor) uci the same in pr he has had uci 12yrs the ago

Reactions: ERCAN

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you