+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Annie503

May 2, 2023
In light of the new policy changes by the Immigration Minister on May 26th, :

1) if your outland spouse has an AOR, they are encouraging the spouse to apply for a TRV visa and they are guaranteeing an over 90 percent approval
2) When your spouse reaches to Canada they are encouraging them to apply for an OPEN WORK PERMIT
3) The application process for the visitor visa is only 30 days.

Has anyone with gotten on top of these immigration policy changes and started the Visitor Visa application process for their spouse?

• Love
Reactions: cwz

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020

1) if your outland spouse has an AOR, they are encouraging the spouse to apply for a TRV visa and they are guaranteeing an over 90 percent approval
2) When your spouse reaches to Canada they are encouraging them to apply for an OPEN WORK PERMIT

Has anyone with gotten on top of these immigration policy changes and started the Visitor Visa application process for their spouse?
Have they spoken in terms of a "guarantee"? Not sure how they can do that.

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020

I submitted the visit visa application for my spouse 2 days before this announcement. Details in signature. Will update as things progress.

Reactions: comarxx

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted the visit visa application for my spouse 2 days before this announcement. Details in signature. Will update as things progress.
What did you use? Gckey or the new portal? Thanks.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I applied trv yesterday, a lot of filling online forms but easily smooth! I ll update here as soon as I know something

Cycy

May 7, 2021
Can I ask a question it's require to show financial, because I want to apply for my husband is outside canada, to wait final decision for permanent residence.

Cycy

May 7, 2021
I applied trv yesterday, a lot of filling online forms but easily smooth! I 'll update here as soon as I know something
I applied trv yesterday, a lot of filling out online forms but easily smooth! I'll update here as soon as I know something
Can I ask about its requirements to show account movement for financial, because I want to apply for my husband and my daughter live outside canada.

razer1993

Apr 18, 2023
I used GCKey. Strangely enough, I can see this new TRV application in the new tracker as well now.
When it shows on the PR tracker, did the date update? It's weird for me, the front page date updated from April 19th to May 3, but each application page updated date is May 30.

Cycy

May 7, 2021
When it shows on the PR tracker, did the date update? It's weird for me, the front page date updated from April 19th to May 3, but each application page updated date is May 30.
Same to me it update may 30, it's confuse. I didn't understand why

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
The main page says "Updated 3 April". Inside the TRV application, it says "Updated 30 May".