+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Aug 31, 2022
[
Even I didn't submit upfront medical. But later I got to know you can submit upfront
Please could you elaborate on how you did this.. because as far as I know, while booking an appointment for medical, an ircc no. is needed that is given when we get the letter from ircc? I'm not sure.. please could you explain how you submitted the medical

Reactions: comarxx

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
[

Please could you elaborate on how you did this.. because as far as I know, while booking an appointment for medical, an ircc no. is needed that is given when we get the letter from ircc? I'm not sure.. please could you explain how you submitted the medical
I didn't submit upfront because, as far as I have information, due to covid they stopped taking upfront medical for spouse application.

But recently I got to know, one of my friends applied through lawyer, he gave upfront medical( I don't know how). He got AOR couple of days ago, and it's showing medicals passed it seem in the application

Aug 31, 2022
I didn't submit upfront because, as far as I have information, due to covid they stopped taking upfront medical for spouse application.

But recently I got to know, one of my friends applied through lawyer, he gave upfront medical( I don't know how). He got AOR couple of days ago, and it's showing medicals passed it seem in the application
Oh okay.. thank you for the clarification.

Nicer kaga

Aug 30, 2022
I did my biometric on 17th of June but immigration stil haven't got back , anyone going through the same situation?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Got Biometrics on aug 30th and AOR on aug 31st. Just got to know from laywer. As i have lawyer respresenting my spousal app its not allowing me to link the application to my account.Any other ways to track the application instead of going through lawyer everytime for updates.
Booked biometric appointment fpr tomorrow and waiting for medical request from IRCC

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Got Biometrics on aug 30th and AOR on aug 31st. Just got to know from laywer. As i have lawyer respresenting my spousal app its not allowing me to link the application to my account.Any other ways to track the application instead of going through lawyer everytime for updates.
Booked biometric appointment fpr tomorrow and waiting for medical request from IRCC

Try Sign in to your status tracker by your PA's UCI

https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: RAMAAA91

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
Application submitted- June 27,2022
Application received- June 30,2022
AOR received by sponsor - Sept 1,2022
Medical & biometric recvd by PA - Sept 1,2022
Eligibility- cleared Sept 1,2022. ( letter received, says file forwarded to Delhi visa Office)

mayabala

May 27, 2022
has anyone from online applications received their AOR ?. we submitted our application on June 7th have not heard anything yet.

tamermol

Apr 11, 2019
has anyone from online applications received their AOR ?. we submitted our application on June 7th have not heard anything yet.
They got mine in the mail 13 June, and heard nothing. It's disheartening to see all these people who applied after us getting their AOR. What happened to our files?

Aug 24, 2022
Application submitted- June 27,2022
Application received- June 30,2022
AOR received by sponsor - Sept 1,2022
Medical & biometric recvd by PA - Sept 1,2022
Eligibility- cleared Sept 1,2022. ( letter received, says file forwarded to Delhi visa Office)

Your AOR and medical biometric update came on same date?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They got mine in the mail 13 June, and heard nothing. It's disheartening to see all these people who applied after us getting their AOR. What happened to our files?
have you tried calling them?