+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
File number starting with F is not temporary.
Can you please confirm if this is AOR???

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2022/06/16 on behalf of the following member(s):

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
Can you please confirm if this is AOR???

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2022/06/16 on behalf of the following member(s):

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”
Yes, this is AOR. Congratulations!!

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Yes, this is AOR. Congratulations!!
oh thank you, but its so weird in my case. I was able to link my app day before AOR without any file number and then I was calling IRCC 8 am in the morning for my other query not related to file number. But call disconnects before I speak to any agent. the moment call disconnects I got this email so I thought it just automated email I received because I am trying to call IRCC. Now, I know it's AOR.

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Application sent via Canada Post- 17th June 2022

Received at Sydney, NS- 20th June 2022

Temporary Application No and Temporary UCI for PA- 08th August 2022 (By calling IRCC)

Created PR tracker for PA using Temp UCI- 08th August 2022

Ghost Update- 22nd July and 10th August

AOR- 24th August 2022

PR tracker linked for sponsor- 24th August 2022

PR tracker linked for PA - 25th August 2022

GC Key linked- Not Yet

Last edited:

CFJK7

Apr 13, 2022
the whatsapp chat is full and i would like to join.. anyway possible? i m june paper based applicant and have received biometric and medical request now..

motard

Aug 23, 2022
Application submitted on: June 17th, 2022.
Sponsor status in Canada: Permanent Resident
Spouse country: Philippines
Submission type: Outland Online

Waiting for AOR

Priyanka $

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone in the group received AOR for an online outland-based application. I submitted it through the agent on 21 June 2022

tamermol

Apr 11, 2019
Application sent (via Post to Sydney, NS): 8 June 2022

Application received by post: 13 June 2022

*No information, no updates, not a single anything since...

Thoughts?

CFJK7

Apr 13, 2022
Anyone in the group received AOR for an online outland-based application. I submitted it through the agent on 21 June 2022
Online application is somewhat slower than paper based on what i have heard and seen.. so it will take some time..