+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
USE temp UCI not temp application number while register.
Once you completed your registration use temp UCI to sign in
Temp UCI should starts with T
Make sure give place of birth and other details same as IMM0008
Place of birth
Make sure that your place of birth matches the one indicated in your application
Did you get your AOR yet? I called IRCC and got my temp application number and temp UCI. I used temp UCI to register online. I filled everything right but I'm still unable to pull my application. Do we have to wait for sometime to register after getting from IRCC

Blacksilver

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Did you get your AOR yet? I called IRCC and got my temp application number and temp UCI. I used temp UCI to register online. I filled everything right but I'm still unable to pull my application. Do we have to wait for sometime to register after getting from IRCC
I also have the same problem here,not sure that we have to wait

mayabala

May 27, 2022
Hi
We initially submitted our application on December 2021 and the application was returned on June 3rd 2022 after 6 long months for missing signatures.We resubmitted the application on 7th June 2022. Now again in the waiting process for 3 months or more .

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Applied online/outland June 16th, 2022
waiting for AOR
According to the posts on this forum, IRCC started sending online/outland -AOR's to May first week

Blacksilver

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
We're you able to link your application?