+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< JUNE 2022 AOR >>>>>>>>

sukantam

Mar 3, 2022
Hi Group, I have a query regarding proof of fund.
While creating express entry profile, i had to fill the fund details and add as 20000 CAD.
Since i am an Inland applicant with a Job (Intra company transfer) do i need to give the proof of fund as 20000 CAD in my account.
FYI - I am not eligible under CEC as my Job is less than a year.
Please suggest

SomeImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 23, 2022
Hi Group, I have a query regarding proof of fund.
While creating express entry profile, i had to fill the fund details and add as 20000 CAD.
Since i am an Inland applicant with a Job (Intra company transfer) do i need to give the proof of fund as 20000 CAD in my account.
FYI - I am not eligible under CEC as my Job is less than a year.
Please suggest
Who does not need proof of funds

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

sukantam

Mar 3, 2022
Since i transferred from India to Canada in the same company, i do not have a Job Offer. Is that fine?

SomeImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 23, 2022
Since i transferred from India to Canada in the same company, i do not have a Job Offer. Is that fine?
I would say keep the POF intact and just inform them about your job status through webform.
just for another opinion, Ask in main forum for help from others.

my AOR is 11 June , still no update at all ,
is there any one whose same like me?

medical passed?
its around 80-90 days for the 1st update as per current trend , i.e MED passed and BIL request.
So just wait and relax.

Reactions: garysmithcan

Sarrizvi

Jul 31, 2022
Hi All

Congratulations everyone!
I submitted my profile on 24th June,2022.

I did not receive the Biometrics Instructions Letter yet. Did you guys receive it?

Reactions: garysmithcan

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Hi guys,
Are you able to link your applications to your CIC account? Is so, how long after you got your AOR we’re you able to do this? I thought it was instantly but I’ve been trying and it just says there are no matching applications found. I’ve tried everything and know the information is correct. Thanks

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Received BIL today. Meds still not passed yet because I'm waiting for the sputum results.

majorjimjam

Mar 2, 2021
Received BIL today. Meds still not passed yet because I'm waiting for the sputum results.
Have one question, why do you guys are receiving BIL, is the Biometrics given in the past not valid ? My AOR is 2nd September, I am just curious. Inland Applicant here.

olivia996

Jul 4, 2022
Have one question, why do you guys are receiving BIL, is the Biometrics given in the past not valid ? My AOR is 2nd September, I am just curious. Inland Applicant here.
Well, for me, it’s actually my first time giving Biometrics: my first study permit was before requiring Bio and later PGWP was during the pandemic which exempted the Bio….

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I'm outland so I never gave bio, that's why I received BIL :).