Hey guys, here's my timeline:
June 2021 Inland Spousal Class Sponsorship

Application Recieved - June 7th
Prospective (Temp) AOR - June 25th
AOR - November 4th
Biometrics Request - November 8th
Biometrics Passed - November 10th
Medicals Request - November 5th
Medicals Sent via Web From to CIC - Novemver 6th and December 6th (Sent twice)
Medicals done previously for a different PR application stream (temporary resident to permanent resident pathway, application never submitted).

Silence from CIC since then...

Is there anyone else in a similar situation? It's been over a month since I sent my medicals (twice) and I have heard nothing from CIC. A few other June applicants already have their PR..

What are your timelines?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021

AOR - November 4th
Medicals done previously for a different PR application stream (temporary resident to permanent resident pathway, application never submitted).

Is there anyone else in a similar situation? It's been over a month since I sent my medicals (twice) and I have heard nothing from CIC. A few other June applicants already have their PR..

What are your timelines?
Yes I understand this. The issue is that we called CIC and an agent told us that it's fine and we should send the medicals via webform
You elected to do an upfront medical despite knowing that IRCC says not to do it. To be honest, at this point all you can do is wait to hear back from them about next steps. You could potentially call IRCC and see if they recieved your upfront medical and if they have any updates. But I don't think there's much you can do at this point.

In my experience, if you wait to do the medical when they request it, it takes a week or so to pass. Sometimes less.

I'm assuming your upfront medical is more labour intensive for IRCC since it's not coming through their e-medical system

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
My lawyer submitted E-Medical via web form ,it's took three month to pass my medical , finally I got PR .
This person did upfront and it took them 3 months to pass. Not sure if they're inland or not, but it doesn't matter since all family sponsorship shouldn't do upfront medical.

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
You elected to do an upfront medical despite knowing that IRCC says not to do it. To be honest, at this point all you can do is wait to hear back from them about next steps. You could potentially call IRCC and see if they recieved your upfront medical and if they have any updates. But I don't think there's much you can do at this point.

In my experience, if you wait to do the medical when they request it, it takes a week or so to pass. Sometimes less.

I'm assuming your upfront medical is more labour intensive for IRCC since it's not coming through their e-medical system

Hmm possibly. Well I had two PR applications going, one through spousal class and another through the temporary pathway. The temporary pathway required me to the do the medicals upfront, so I did it in October 2021. I ended up not submitting that application because I received AOR from my spousal application. Few weeks after the AOR, I received a medical request. So I just submitted the one I already had from the previous application ( I had called IRCC first and they said it was okay).

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
This person did upfront and it took them 3 months to pass. Not sure if they're inland or not, but it doesn't matter since all family sponsorship shouldn't do upfront medical.
We're at the 2 month mark, so I guess we have no choice but to keep waiting for a response.

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022

AOR - November 4th

What are your timelines?
Hi ! We have a similar situation : we received our AOR on November 9th and medical was passed in GCKEY on November 10th since my husband already had valid medical exams. He also already had valid biometrics. We’ve been waiting since then … in ECAS it still says « In Process » for both Sponsor and PA. What does it say in your ECAS account ?

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
Hi ! We have a similar situation : we received our AOR on November 9th and medical was passed in GCKEY on November 10th since my husband already had valid medical exams. He also already had valid biometrics. We’ve been waiting since then … in ECAS it still says « In Process » for both Sponsor and PA. What does it say in your ECAS account ?
Congrats on getting past the medicals. Ours says "In Process" for both sponsor and PA as well!

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
How did you send your medical exams?

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021

Hello! Any update? Did you hear anything back?

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
Updates:

Application Recieved - June 7th, 2021
Prospective (Temp) AOR - June 25th, 2021
AOR - November 4th, 2021
Biometrics Request - November 8th, 2021
Biometrics Passed - November 10th, 2021
Medicals Request - November 5th, 2021
Medicals Sent via Web From to CIC - November 6th and December 6th (Sent twice) - 2021
Medicals Passed - January 11th, 2022

Reactions: Canadacanadavisa

vincent99

Feb 23, 2021
Hey y'll;
Hopefully, everyone doing well with the application and life
I have some questions;
I received mail two days ago ask me for medical exam
1- after I finish my exam what should I do with my medical report like How I can send the report to CIC ?
2-what is the next step ?
3-in the report say( for individual eligible for IME coverage under the interim federal health program physicians, bring one of the following documents ) What is this mean ?
4-what upfront medical exam ?

lucas_morgan

Aug 4, 2021
Hey y'll;
Hopefully, everyone doing well with the application and life
I have some questions;
I received mail two days ago ask me for medical exam
1- after I finish my exam what should I do with my medical report like How I can send the report to CIC ?
2-what is the next step ?
3-in the report say( for individual eligible for IME coverage under the interim federal health program physicians, bring one of the following documents ) What is this mean ?
4-what upfront medical exam ?

Hey!

1- If it's e-Medical, it will automatically be uploaded to CIC from the Drs Office. If not, you have to submit the medicals reciept to CIC via a webform.
2- Next step is to wait for Medicals to be recieved and either passed or failed
3- Not sure what this means, does it apply to your situation?
4- Upfront Medical is if you have done the medicals before it was requested by CIC. if that's the case, you need to upload it to CIC via a webform.

vincent99

Feb 23, 2021
Hey!

1- If it's e-Medical, it will automatically be uploaded to CIC from the Drs Office. If not, you have to submit the medicals reciept to CIC via a webform.
2- Next step is to wait for Medicals to be recieved and either passed or failed
3- Not sure what this means, does it apply to your situation?
4- Upfront Medical is if you have done the medicals before it was requested by CIC. if that's the case, you need to upload it to CIC via a webform.
Thank you bro for your response;
when I can link my application to Gckey account?