+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
All of them. For Biometrics enrolment, Latest is in Bangalore on 13th Dec, then Chennai 21st Dec, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Jalandhar, Hyderabad and Pune has no slots in December. Ahmedabad is 26th Dec
one of my friend got an appointment for next week, he said he got paid appointment people are charging arround15 k for this

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
one of my friend got an appointment for next week, he said he got paid appointment people are charging arround15 k for this
15K :oops: Strange, must be a contact or some kind of workaround. Because, vfs is not accepting any kind of extra charges to make an early appointment based on my conversation with them.

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
15K :oops: Strange, must be a contact or some kind of workaround. Because, vfs is not accepting any kind of extra charges to make an early appointment based on my conversation with them.
I'm guessing these are people who've booked their slots and are kind of selling them in "black"

How did you contact them? I couldn't get through any numbers. Any luck with any dates so far?

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
I'm guessing these are people who've booked their slots and are kind of selling them in "black"

How did you contact them? I couldn't get through any numbers. Any luck with any dates so far?
I booked a slot for 13th Dec yesterday morning itself and raised a webform request informing about the unavailability of slots within the required 30 days and asking for more time.

i contacted VFS today morning on this number 022-67866002 (long IVR) and asked if there is any premium service for early appointment. They told me there’s nothing like that and High commission Canada is aware of this problem. So, book the available slot And inform IRCC accordingly.

Yesterday evening, Bangalore slots for 13-16 Dec filled up so, I would suggest not to delay for anyone still waiting to book

Reactions: TheDutt

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
I got a very basic, maybe generic email from CIC regarding my webform asking for more than 30 days. so its still dark and I have no idea if they accepted my request.