+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
Got the following email today:

From what I gather this is normal?

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx@gmail.com

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
Got the following email today:

From what I gather this is normal?

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx@gmail.com

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I got that too. it doesn't mean anything since there is no message in the profile and nothing has changed in the profile. False alarm I guess!!

Reactions: TheDutt

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Co

Congratulations!

I think candidates with USA as COR are being prioritized for BILs
I think they are progressing pretty fast for candidates with COR as the USA. Saw a candidate having AOR in August 2021 getting a BIL / MEP as well ...