AR: Sep 2020
AOR: June 2021
BIL: June 2021
MR: July 2021
MP: Aug 2021
No updates since.

AroraJi2301

Jul 29, 2021
I’m PNP outland. ITA- June 25,2021. Since they are processing inland applications and I’m currently in Canada on a tourist visa. Will informing the immigration team about it help in my application? If yes, what’s the fastest possible way to get this information to them? I’m exempt from travel restrictions so traveling shouldn’t be an issue if that’s what’s causing a delay.
Thankyou in advance!

Reactions: gshin89

Sandy51093

Feb 9, 2020
Mar 02 - Provincial interest letter(Ontario)
June 22 - OINP
June 23 - ITA
July 20 - submitted Upfront medicals
Aug 17 - AOR
45 days completed. Still waiting

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys, I have a query. I have submitted my ITA application last month and in proof of education, I have submitted:

ECA
Master degree
IELTS

On some forum it is also mentioned to submit transcripts/marksheets, please suggest if missing transcripts/marksheets might lead to rejection?

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
Mar 02 - Provincial interest letter(Ontario)
June 22 - OINP
June 23 - ITA
July 20 - submitted Upfront medicals
Aug 17 - AOR
45 days completed. Still waiting
Just out of curiosity, how come your AOR was 1 month late after your submission? In my case, I received AOR the next day after I submitted the eAPR.

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Hi guys, I have a query. I have submitted my ITA application last month and in proof of education, I have submitted:

ECA
Master degree
IELTS

On some forum it is also mentioned to submit transcripts/marksheets, please suggest if missing transcripts/marksheets might lead to rejection?
I would suggest you to submit it via webform. I read in one of the forums somebody got refusal because the degree was missing. Also when you try to upload the Educational documents that's exactly what it asks you.. degree or certificate, transcripts, ECAs and everything you can upload to prove that.

Good luck!

Reactions: Nikhil1824

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I would suggest you to submit it via webform. I read in one of the forums somebody got refusal because the degree was missing. Also when you try to upload the Educational documents that's exactly what it asks you.. degree or certificate, transcripts, ECAs and everything you can upload to prove that.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your revert. Degree I have uploaded, for transcripts I will probably raise a webform.

Cizag

Oct 8, 2021
People with ITA from April 28th and May 12th are waiting for MEP & all other things. Your ITA is only a month old; so, you need to wait for sometime to get any response. :)
Thank you for your response, i just wish they will start processing them soon