+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

ron98

Feb 18, 2022
So it is obvious that they are prioritising 2 types of Outlander applications: applications from d 2nd half of last year - cos they still fall within their procesing timelines and they wouldn't want to add them to the backlog possibly to avoid additional litigations from recent applicants and
2. applications where the primary applicants are not currently resident in their home countries - so they don't lose potential immigrants to competing countries. The June 2021 PPRs i have seen so far on immitracker fall in this category

If my observations are valid, it then means that June 2021 applications would be processed last

Reactions: wfingercrossedEE

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Has anyone received any updates yet?
I had called and looks like my file is transferred to Winnipeg. Is anyone with the same VO update here ?
Mine got transferred too to Winnipeg. Received GCMS Notes

AOR : 3rd July, 2021
Eligibility, Security : Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete
Medical : Passed

AroraJi2301

Jul 29, 2021
So it is obvious that they are prioritising 2 types of Outlander applications: applications from d 2nd half of last year - cos they still fall within their procesing timelines and they wouldn't want to add them to the backlog possibly to avoid additional litigations from recent applicants and
2. applications where the primary applicants are not currently resident in their home countries - so they don't lose potential immigrants to competing countries. The June 2021 PPRs i have seen so far on immitracker fall in this category

If my observations are valid, it then means that June 2021 applications would be processed last
My COR is US and applied in June 2021. Home country’s not US. Have no update yet so i think it’s just the office they’ve sent the files too. Just hang in there. Will get it sooner or later hopefully.

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
Last year it was Afghanistan refugees, this year Ukrainian refugees. Looks like already delayed timelines will be further delayed ☹ Feel like withdrawing

Ecstasy21

Dec 29, 2020
Even people with Oct 2021 AOR have started getting PPR. literally in less than 5 months , which is good !
Although, unfair to the folks from June and prior.

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Has anyone seen any progress on his/her file? This wait is killing me, can't take it anymore
April 2021 Aor here still waiting, i really don't understand how applications are processed at IRCC. Nov and Dec 2021 AOR are receiving approvals already

Reactions: ron98

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
April 2021 Aor here still waiting, i really don't understand how applications are processed at IRCC. Nov and Dec 2021 AOR are receiving approvals already
Still waiting. Yes they are processing new applications faster. The process really sucks with no accountability. We will end up doing PCC, Remedical and Schedule A again because IRCC could not fix their mess yet even after 1 year. They will hide behind Afgans and Ukraine.

Now, they will resume CEC in coming months so our applications will not get processed soon.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/express-entry-ircc-aims-to-resume-fswp-and-cec-invitations-this-spring-0323664.html#gs.uzkntb

Reactions: ron98

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Still waiting. Yes they are processing new applications faster. The process really sucks with no accountability. We will end up doing PCC, Remedical and Schedule A again because IRCC could not fix their mess yet even after 1 year. They will hide behind Afgans and Ukraine.

Now, they will resume CEC in coming months so our applications will not get processed soon.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/express-entry-ircc-aims-to-resume-fswp-and-cec-invitations-this-spring-0323664.html#gs.uzkntb
IRCC really need to do better.