+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 AOR Join here

rv19

Jan 21, 2021
Got my MEP email yesterday. Finally some movement. Waiting on BIL.

PNP - Outland
CoR - USA
ITA: Apr 29, 2021
AOR: June 14, 2021
MEP: Nov 5, 2021
I am in same situation with exact same timeline. Do you have any other update after medical ? Mine stuck at background check.

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
So a July 2021 AoR PNP-Outland candidate got through to an agent and shared their status on AskKubeir. This progress looks awesome, to be honest, and could possibly be an indicator for the rest of us?? I read that Security takes 110 calendar days. Is this from 110 days from MEP/BIL or Biometrics completed? @legalfalcon @seadrag0n

""
AOR 23 JULY 2021
Primary: CIO
secondary: Sydney NOVA SCOTIA
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Was just able to connect agent.
Cor India
PNP OUTLAND
""

Reactions: getmetocanada101

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
So a July 2021 AoR PNP-Outland candidate got through to an agent and shared their status on AskKubeir. This progress looks awesome, to be honest, and could possibly be an indicator for the rest of us?? I read that Security takes 110 calendar days. Is this from 110 day from MEP/BIL or Biometrics completed? @legalfalcon @seadrag0n

""
AOR 23 JULY 2021
Cor India
PNP OUTLAND
""
This is pretty standard for July now. I can see someone else with Aug 7th has the same status. Where did you read security takes 110 days? That seems extreme, thought it was around two weeks for some.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So a July 2021 AoR PNP-Outland candidate got through to an agent and shared their status on AskKubeir. This progress looks awesome, to be honest, and could possibly be an indicator for the rest of us?? I read that Security takes 110 calendar days. Is this from 110 days from MEP/BIL or Biometrics completed? @legalfalcon @seadrag0n

""
AOR 23 JULY 2021
Cor India
PNP OUTLAND
""
If a visa officer has passed eligibility then great, otherwise this status doesn't mean much. An agent passes eligibility first and queues the application for visa officer review which is not happening. I got this same status within two months of AOR and it's the same since more than a year now without any officer review.

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
Do you know your status? The time it took for you to do biometrics may have pushed you back a bit.
I just checked their BIL completion date - 7th Dec. Mine's 11th Dec. Maybe 4 more days?! haha...

I do not know my status - haven't ordered GCMS yet. Just going by what's being posted here and there. Thought I'll ask the good people of this forum as well.

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I just checked their BIL completion date - 7th Dec. Mine's 11th Dec. Maybe 4 more days?! haha...

I do not know my status - haven't ordered GCMS yet. Just going by what's being posted here and there. Thought I'll ask the good people of this forum as well.
Ahh gotcha. I'd be very surprised if your status is not the same. Why not call IRCC to check? Eligibility passed is arguably one of the most important updates to have!

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
If a visa officer has passed eligibility then great, otherwise this status doesn't mean much. An agent passes eligibility first and queues the application for visa officer review which is not happening. I got this same status within two months of AOR and it's the same since more than a year now without any officer review.
Oh okay. Got it. Thank you! I am sure you'll get your PPR soon!

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Pretty sure if your status reads as passed it's been verified by an officer. What makes you think your eligibility is still pending officer review? Your app seems to be stuck on security without progression, possibly because you need remedicals?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Pretty sure if your status reads as passed it's been verified by an officer. What makes you think your eligibility is still pending officer review? Your app seems to be stuck on security without progression, possibly because you need remedicals?
To know this exactly, you need order GCMS notes. If eligibility is passed by an officer, there will be a separate note (in addition to the agent's note) stating eligibility is passed. Eligibility will be shown as passed even if it is passed just by an agent and not by an officer.

From what I am seeing, people receiving re-med request after all stages have passed and just need new medicals for PPR.

Reactions: getmetocanada101

AnuP25

May 23, 2021
Hi All, so after reading this thread, is it correct to say that there are no success stories yet for June AOR people? :(