AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Aor- June 24th 2020
Country of Residence- Canada
Stream- CEC
Current status- Medicals Passed.
Applied for GCMS notes on Jan 2021 but have not gotten anything yet. Any idea how long before i get the notes?
Hi,

I ordered them with ircc (December) it took 1 month and 1 week. Info are printed 2 or 3 days after your request. So by the time you receive them.... It might not be accurate, relevant or updated.

mathen

Jun 25, 2018
I called IRCC two days ago, the agent was super nice. They said everything in my file showed as passed, just waiting for final stamp now. However, on my portal the last update is from Aug 18 (medicals passed). Is that normal?

I sent my application package on June 21st.

Reactions: Respina

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 23rd December and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks

ahafiz

May 1, 2020
i recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 23rd December and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks
On which page did you find this information please?

Nonamepr2021

Jan 28, 2021
Been a silent follower for almost a year now just wanted to share my timeline

Background: NOC CODE 3012 came to Canada in 2014

Graduated & starting working full time June 2019

June 25th 2020- ITA

June 25th 2020- AOR(had all documents ready beforehand)

August 17th - Med passed/RCMP request

August 28th - uploaded RCMP

October 21st - ghost update(apparently this was when my eligibility was recommended pass)

I called IRCC a couple of times in November & December and was told “eligibility- recommended pass, criminality in progress & security not started "

January 8th, 2021 - ghost update(this was a Friday and I called them on Monday jan 11th and was told everything was passed just waiting for a final decision)

January 12th, 2021 - got the conformation letter and COPR in my personal email and in my IRCC account the next day

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions

ahafiz

May 1, 2020

June 25th 2020- ITA

October 21st - ghost update(apparently this was when my eligibility was recommended pass)

I called IRCC a couple of times in November & December and was told “eligibility- recommended pass, criminality in progress & security not started "

January 8th, 2021 - ghost update(this was a Friday and I called them on Monday jan 11th and was told everything was passed just waiting for a final decision)

January 12th, 2021 - got the conformation letter and COPR in my personal email and in my IRCC account the next day

Congratulations!

Can you please share more details about this step:

Did you do an upfront background check with the RCMP? You mentioned that it was requested from you which wasn't the case on my end.

Thank you

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020

June 25th 2020- ITA

Congrats

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon

June 25th 2020- ITA

Congratulations, when did you get COPR document and how? Thanks

Nonamepr2021

Jan 28, 2021
Congratulations!

Can you please share more details about this step:

Did you do an upfront background check with the RCMP? You mentioned that it was requested from you which wasn't the case on my end.

Thank you
No I didn’t do it upfront. I did it at commissionaire and upload when it came in the mail(about a week after)

ahafiz

May 1, 2020
No I didn’t do it upfront. I did it at commissionaire and upload when it came in the mail(about a week after)
Do you think it's going to help to speed up my application if I do it and send it to them or it doesn't matter since they said the background check is in progress?

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Saw in the profile now application was approved! I have COPR numbers, now waiting for an email with the actual confirmation letter+ instructions for PR card.

In-land CEC with accompanying spouse (in-land too)
AOR June 23
Medicals Passed/BIL August 28
Biometrics November 5
BG check completed December 12
Final decision January 25

Hopefully they'll send the email soon. I'm so relived... Hope you all will get your COPR soon!
I hope you don't mind if I ask what was your CRS score when you applied? Thank you!

Last edited: