+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

jenny321

Nov 2, 2019
I just talked to an agent, Final decision approved. :) Just waiting for that to be updated in my profile and the COPR. Feeling relieved now.
AOR June 12
BIL Jul 28
Med passed Jul 29
Bio Completed Oct. 19

Called this number 1-888-242-2100 then press 3-4-1-0.
Congratulations! I am in a similar situation like you but I did not get the final decision yet because my medical has expired in the middle of this month.

AOR June 12
BIL July 30
Med Passed July 30
Bio Completed Oct. 26

I also had two ghost updates after giving biometrics. (Oct 27th and 28th).

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Wrong. You do not have to be a Canadian citizen or PR to apply for GCMS notes. You need to be a resident (which includes those on work permits) currently living in canada, to apply for GCMS from within Canada.

From outside Canada, there are agencies who can be used. @legalfalcon has lots of info on this.
Correct @yyzstudent below is all you need to prove to make a request.

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i have applied for my gcmc notes(25th sep) and its stated that eligibility not started yet and criminality is passed, medical passed and biometric is completed but today i called ircc agent and he says that my eligibility is recommended pass , medical pass, criminalality passed and secured is under process and he doesn't see any issue with my file, everything looks fine.do you have any idea how long it will take to done security check? aor 19th june..

Reactions: assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
i have applied for my gcmc notes(25th sep) and its stated that eligibility not started yet and criminality is passed, medical passed and biometric is completed but today i called ircc agent and he says that my eligibility is recommended pass , medical pass, criminalality passed and secured is under process and he doesn't see any issue with my file, everything looks fine.do you have any idea how long it will take to done security check? aor 19th june..
Can take anything from a few weeks to a few months depending on which countries you have travelled to over the last ten years.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
yes i have traveled to usa 2 times..and my gcms notes says that info sharing is processing..may be they are sharing with usa border..

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
What were those ghost updates,can u share it? Because i just gave my bio 2 days so i could keep looking for those ghost updates
When you open your application it will say "Application Updated" but nothing really changed.

prkalam

Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations! I am in a similar situation like you but I did not get the final decision yet because my medical has expired in the middle of this month.

AOR June 12
BIL July 30
Med Passed July 30
Bio Completed Oct. 26

I also had two ghost updates after giving biometrics. (Oct 27th and 28th).
OR June 12
BIL July 30
Med Passed July 30
Bio Completed Oct. 20
Called IRCC : Agent said, Criminality passed, Eligibility and Security in progress. Not sure how long it may take.

LauRoMi

May 6, 2020
I just talked to an agent, Final decision approved. :) Just waiting for that to be updated in my profile and the COPR. Feeling relieved now.
AOR June 12
BIL Jul 28
Med passed Jul 29
Bio Completed Oct. 19

Called this number 1-888-242-2100 then press 3-4-1-0.

congrats!! So happy for you mate!! :)

when did you pass your eligibility? And how did the passed dates provided by the officer compared With the ones shown in your profile?

my AOR is June 8 and my eligibility and background/criminality checks are still in progress on my profile. I haven’t bothered calling IRCC yet though (last time I did the staff was the “can’t provide details” type of person)

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
ITA: 1st May
AOR 30th June
CEC Inland(with spouse)
Biometric done : 7th & 20th Oct
BIL : 20th Aug
No GU
Copr - 2nd Nov

Some journey!

All the best guys//

*created an account just to post this, must say this forum has been the most helpful to me*
Congrats!! Did you get ghost updates before you receive COPR?

newpr_2020

Nov 2, 2020
No Ghost updates...didnt make any calls to IRCC..and also not from health sector..

Everything except BIL & medical was not passed..

Reactions: Santy18

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
ITA: 1st May
AOR 30th June
CEC Inland(with spouse)
Biometric done : 7th & 20th Oct
BIL : 20th Aug
No GU
Copr - 2nd Nov

Some journey!

All the best guys//

*created an account just to post this, must say this forum has been the most helpful to me*
Congrats!! Did you receive any email regarding COPR? Is COPR a letter to download or only some update in the profile?

What is your visa office?

newpr_2020

Nov 2, 2020
Congrats!! Did you receive any email regarding COPR? Is COPR a letter to download or only some update in the profile?

What is your visa office?
received an email saying that there is a message in my account.

Downloaded copy of COPR from my portal ..mentioning that number with TXXXXX

Reactions: Bansu29