+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
hello
today i have received my gcms notes which was applied on 25th sept..i found that eligibility is not started, security not started, medical pass, and criminally is passed. Aor is 19th june 2020.

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I am in Canada but on PGWP status. can I still order considering not a citizen or PR?
Read this
How can I order GCMS notes?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident you can order the notes for yourself and others, however, if you are not a citizen and neither a PR, you will need a third party to request GCMS notes for you

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Read this
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent resident you can order the notes for yourself and others, however, if you are not a citizen and neither a PR, you will need a third party to request GCMS notes for you
Wrong. You do not have to be a Canadian citizen or PR to apply for GCMS notes. You need to be a resident (which includes those on work permits) currently living in canada, to apply for GCMS from within Canada.

From outside Canada, there are agencies who can be used. @legalfalcon has lots of info on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Read this

Wrong. You do not have to be a Canadian citizen or PR to apply for GCMS notes. You need to be a resident (which includes those on work permits) currently living in canada, to apply for GCMS from within Canada.

From outside Canada, there are agencies who can be used. @legalfalcon has lots of info on this.

The GCMS notes are requested under the Access to Information Act. As per section 7 of the Act:

Right to access to records

• 4 (1) Subject to this Part, but notwithstanding any other Act of Parliament, every person who is
  • has a right to and shall, on request, be given access to any record under the control of a government institution.

However, there was an extension order and pursuant to that residents, who are physically in Canada, can also request their information.

Short Title
1 This Order may be cited as the Access to Information Act Extension Order, No. 1.

Extension
2 The right to be given access under subsection 4(1) of the Access to Information Act to records under the control of a government institution is hereby extended to include all individuals who are present in Canada but who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and all corporations that are present in Canada.

Any person who is a PR, citizen or present in Canada can request the GCMS notes.

Also, if you are in Canada, you can request your GCMS notes for free under the Privacy Act.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
hello
today i have received my gcms notes which was applied on 25th sept..i found that eligibility is not started, security not started, medical pass, and criminally is passed. Aor is 19th june 2020.
I heard the GCMS notes captures the status of you application a few days after you made the request on Sept 25. You should call to find out the up to date information regarding if you have passed eligibility.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
I just talked to an agent, Final decision approved. :) Just waiting for that to be updated in my profile and the COPR. Feeling relieved now.
AOR June 12
BIL Jul 28
Med passed Jul 29
Bio Completed Oct. 19

Called this number 1-888-242-2100 then press 3-4-1-0.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I just talked to an agent, Final decision approved. :) Just waiting for that to be updated in my profile and the COPR. Feeling relieved now.
AOR June 12
Med passed Jul 28
BIL Jul 29
Bio Completed Oct. 19

Congratulations!! So happy to hear great news! It gives everyone hope :)

Reactions: LauRoMi

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
AOR June 12
BIL Jul 28
Med passed Jul 29
Bio Completed Oct. 19

Congrats!!! BIG news. You dont get any call for interview right? Did you get ghost update?

Reactions: Bansu29

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Congrats!!! BIG news. You dont get any call for interview right? Did you get ghost update?
I didn't get any call from them. Yes, I got 2 GU after Bio competed, Friday 10/23 and then Monday 10/26.