jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Did you do upfront medical?
yes. its upfront.

AOR: June 23
Medical: We are reviewing medical exam
Biometrics Request: August 13
Review of Additional document: Need additional document to continue processing the application

Do you think I already passed the completeness check? Thank you

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
yes. its upfront.

AOR: June 23
Medical: We are reviewing medical exam
Biometrics Request: August 13
Review of Additional document: Need additional document to continue processing the application

Do you think I already passed the completeness check? Thank you
Eligibility check..probably Yes, since the Biometrics request was generated. However the same cannot be inferenced for Medicals. The additional document request may be unrelated to either Eligibility or Medicals. You should keep an eye out for communication from IRCC on your profile.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, just wondering how often do you guys check your online application? Do they send email notification once you passed a stage after medical passed? I'm just trying not to check it as often as it only increases my anxiety.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, just wondering how often do you guys check your online application? Do they send email notification once you passed a stage after medical passed? I'm just trying not to check it as often as it only increases my anxiety.
I donf think there are emails sent for stage wise progress or clearance. Typically, they would email only if there is any additional documentation needed or upon approval. You will have to login and check your progress bar regularly.

Reactions: harbee and horizonj

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I donf think there are emails sent for stage wise progress or clearance. Typically, they would email only if there is any additional documentation needed or upon approval. You will have to login and check your progress bar regularly.
Unfortunately the progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed.

Many people reach 100% and see a message in MyCIC like this; "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi everyone, I finally got some update on my application.
AOR: June 24th, 2020
BIL/MEP: August 14th, 2020

UCI changed to my permanent UCI from CAN**** one

I can now see progress bar. @28%

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello all,
I got an update EE/CEC-Outland
But I’m not sure if i passed Medicals or not cos the profile didn’t change, neither did I got biometrics letter, only that my previous biometrics done 2018 for my Work Permit Extension was updated into the profile with the expiry date 2022.

My progress bar say 32%

Is this how it is for everyone who has gotten MEP/BIL? @legalfalcon

ITA: May 15th
AOR: June 19th
MEP: profile still says; “you don’t need medical” and not “medical passes”.
BIL: previous biometric updated. No Letter

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I have got the biometrics section updated with the earlier one which was done for work-permit.
Although, I did get BIL along with MEP as well? Bit confused...
I assume that we do not have to do biometrics again along as long as your biometric is valid?
Anyone else in a similar situation?

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hello all,
I got an update EE/CEC-Outland
But I’m not sure if i passed Medicals or not cos the profile didn’t change, neither did I got biometrics letter, only that my previous biometrics done 2018 for my Work Permit Extension was updated into the profile with the expiry date 2022.

My progress bar say 32%

Is this how it is for everyone who has gotten MEP/BIL? @legalfalcon

ITA: May 15th
AOR: June 19th
MEP: profile still says; “you don’t need medical” and not “medical passes”.
BIL: previous biometric updated. No Letter
How come you dont get a BIL? That's strange as they say PR applicants need to submit biometrics.
I got my medical passed, BIL request, and even request for Canadian police check.

Reactions: Bade2145

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I have got the biometrics section updated with the earlier one which was done for work-permit.
Although, I did get BIL along with MEP as well? Bit confused...
I assume that we do not have to do biometrics again along as long as your biometric is valid?
Anyone else in a similar situation?
It is required to have a different biometrics for PR. Work permit biometrics is not accepted.

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
How come you dont get a BIL? That's strange as they say PR applicants need to submit biometrics.
I got my medical passed, BIL request, and even request for Canadian police check.

Well, I’ve got no clue.
Perhaps it will be sent later, so fingers crossed.
Even the medical section hasn’t changed to pass. So I have no idea what’s going on.

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Exactly my question?
Why would an old biometric, that is isn’t needed, updated in an entirely different application stream?
I could be wrong, but I thought due to COVID-19(SCO still closed as well), they are processing applications considering valid biometrics taken in different application streams for the same client, Afterall, the UCI did not change.