+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

Val-Kon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I will get heart attack soon honestly. Just went through July's applicants - and lots of people received invitations to take the oath. I do not understand why people who applied in June are without invitaitions.

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
FYI
June 2020 Applicant from Vancouver.
Oath done on Jan 21 2022, now waiting to receive the certificate.
Thanks and good luck everyone!
Any chance, you can check your tracker and let us know when your prohibitions, language and residency set to be completed?
Thank you

pancho1992

Oct 18, 2021
June 2020 citizenship applicant and still waiting for test. Anyone else in a similar position? I got a ghost update on January 27th of this month, does anyone else know why this happens? Nothing changed on the tracker besides the date of when the application was updated.

Val-Kon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
June 2020 citizenship applicant and still waiting for test. Anyone else in a similar position? I got a ghost update on January 27th of this month, does anyone else know why this happens? Nothing changed on the tracker besides the date of when the application was updated.
I do not know, it is not normal or not fair. Becuase people from other months' threads received oath invites. I think, there should be transperancy why they make other months as priority.

sid@dp

Oct 22, 2021
hi everyone i need some information , my spouse needs to apply for citizenship
1 which way is better to apply 1 online or by mail
2 he doesn't have any education from any Canadian college and university .he wrote his Ielts exam back in 2015 its academic not general can we still use it and he has a bachelor degree in business (English medium)from back home
3 how we can calculate his USA Trips
please advise thanks in advance

Last edited:

Das67

Oct 19, 2019

Val-Kon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I am thinking, when should I contact the Vancouver office regarding my citizenship oath? It is already 4 months and 2 weeks after my citizenship test. I had read before that approx. people wait from 4 to 6 months. If no news regarding the oath, should I wait when it will be exactly 6 months of waiting?

harryedm

Jun 19, 2020
I am thinking, when should I contact the Vancouver office regarding my citizenship oath? It is already 4 months and 2 weeks after my citizenship test. I had read before that approx. people wait from 4 to 6 months. If no news regarding the oath, should I wait when it will be exactly 6 months of waiting?
Contacting them is the biggest challenge, try sending them webform and their reply is going to be the same eg Afghanistan issue. They never answer their phone help line but you can contact your local MP as a last resort if you want, maybe they can push the things a bit.

Reactions: Val-Kon

Val-Kon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Contacting them is the biggest challenge, try sending them webform and their reply is going to be the same eg Afghanistan issue. They never answer their phone help line but you can contact your local MP as a last resort if you want, maybe they can push the things a bit.
Thank you

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am june 2020 applicant and still waiting for test invite. Any suggestions please ?