+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
I called last month and they told me same, your application at Mississauga office and it is in progress.. you can try calling them and ask for office, i did same.
I just called now and they said my file is in Scarborough office. No further documents are being requested from me at this time. So it’s still a waiting game I’m afraid.

Reactions: Orlaith

F10ki

Oct 18, 2020
Good morning,

New update: "Scheduled for Citizenship Oath" and Citizenship Ceremony is now "in progress", with all other steps "Completed". Please update spreadsheet. Thank you very much!

Melinoea

May 30, 2020
Hello all. Not sure if this needs an update but I took my citizenship test on August 10th (already updated on spreadsheet), and yesterday (Aug 11th) the tracker updated to say Citizenship test "completed".
Thanks!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Good morning,

New update: "Scheduled for Citizenship Oath" and Citizenship Ceremony is now "in progress", with all other steps "Completed". Please update spreadsheet. Thank you very much!
I can only update if you provide me the date of oath ceremony and also the date when you got "Decision Made" (this is usually the date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed").

Mariee

Aug 11, 2021
Good morning,

Hello when did you do your test?