+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

Sambac

Feb 8, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just got new updates.

Please update the spreadsheet, thank you!

Updated: July 28, 2021
Your citizenship application status: In progress
Language skills

Completed
Physical presence
Completed
Citizenship test
Completed
Background verification
Completed
Prohibitions
Completed
Citizenship ceremony
Not started

When did u complete the test please?

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
I ordered my GCMS notes and got them yesterday. Strange enough, it says in criminality that fingerprints are required, but I never got any request for those.
I was thinking of going myself to give my fingerprints proactively, so wanted to know where does one go to submit these? To a service Ontario office?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I ordered my GCMS notes and got them yesterday. Strange enough, it says in criminality that fingerprints are required, but I never got any request for those.
I was thinking of going myself to give my fingerprints proactively, so wanted to know where does one go to submit these? To a service Ontario office?
Certainly NOT Service Ontario AFAIK. You'll have to google "RCMP fingerprinting near me" and go a location that is RCMP accredited for taking fingerprints.

I recall reading a couple of people saying that fingerprints can be obtained proactively if you give the FP agency your UCI and Application Number. A copy of the results will be sent from RCMP to IRCC directly.

Good luck.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
A bit of an update from my side:

My Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions were updated today (July 30th) on new tracker but in the old tracker it says Decision Made.

My test was marked as completed on May 13th btw. I guess it's wait for the oath now?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
A bit of an update from my side:

My Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions were updated today (July 30th) on new tracker but in the old tracker it says Decision Made.

My test was marked as completed on May 13th btw. I guess it's wait for the oath now?
I've updated the spreadsheet.

Yes, you're in line for oath now.

All the best!

Reactions: latestbot

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

vikrant1603

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Certainly NOT Service Ontario AFAIK. You'll have to google "RCMP fingerprinting near me" and go a location that is RCMP accredited for taking fingerprints.

I recall reading a couple of people saying that fingerprints can be obtained proactively if you give the FP agency your UCI and Application Number. A copy of the results will be sent from RCMP to IRCC directly.

Good luck.
Thanks Raj! This is very helpful.

I am just concerned about how the FP would be submitted to IRCC, as I haven't got a request yet but I am doing it proactively.

Would anyone know if the fingerprint agency submits it directly to IRCC or you need to show them a request letter from IRCC?

I will still give them a call on Tuesday but any inputs before that would be helpful.
Thanks

Allgood44

Jun 21, 2021
I just got "Decision Made" on ECAS, how long does it take for the new tracker to update the (prohibitions, and the 2 other remaining) to completed?

Reactions: rusticdud