+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
It is pretty crazy to see everyone getting updates and I have been stuck on test complete since November and Ecas status im progress. Everything else is completed but no decision made since November. Contact IRCC and MP to no avail. Very frustrating really.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
It is pretty crazy to see everyone getting updates and I have been stuck on test complete since November and Ecas status im progress. Everything else is completed but no decision made since November. Contact IRCC and MP to no avail. Very frustrating really.
I only got interview. No DM as well...You already pledged to the queen by birth. Why do you have to take oath?
(For me I have to take oath because I pledged to kiss Xi's ass by birth, unfortunately)

• Haha
Reactions: Hot2Cold

texanincanada

Aug 29, 2016
Update: Oath ceremony March 14, 2022, received certificate in mail March 22, 2022. Woohoo! Filled out service request to book a passport appointment at a passport office on Tuesday and have not been called back within the 2 business days >.<

ReyZar

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Did the test today! :) now waiting for the next step (the confirmation? the ceremony invite?)

Please update the excel sheet with the following:
Test Invite letter/ecas date - March 9, 2022
Test date - March 25, 2022

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Did the test today! :) now waiting for the next step (the confirmation? the ceremony invite?)

Please update the excel sheet with the following:
Test Invite letter/ecas date - March 9, 2022
Test date - March 25, 2022
someone's updated

Anjalijvyas

Mar 25, 2022
Hi we have applied for citizenship in September 2020 for all family only I got request for fingerprint in October 2021 which I submitted in November 2021 and Background status shows completed in march we got request for citizenship test which we passed but again got second fingerprint request I. 3 months does anyone has this kind of experience?? Please help

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi All,
I got all of my statuses in the application tracker set to Completed on the 17th of Dec 2021. Any idea how much more do we have to wait to be invited for oath? I've seen others getting done with the process much earlier. It has been a long journey and now we are getting impatient. My PR cards are also about to expire. Is there anything that I can do to follow up? Should I renew the PR cards for my family?

TIA

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi All,
I got all of my statuses in the application tracker set to Completed on the 17th of Dec 2021. Any idea how much more do we have to wait to be invited for oath? I've seen others getting done with the process much earlier. It has been a long journey and now we are getting impatient. My PR cards are also about to expire. Is there anything that I can do to follow up? Should I renew the PR cards for my family?

TIA
If you are planning for a trip this year, it is wise to renew pr cards. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sumitbajaj07 , Did you get any update in your application? Also did you get chance to check with local MP? Mine is still same state and I reached out to local MP 3 times and no update from them either, they are telling same as what I am getting in my GCMS not.

Also one strange update in my GCMS note is application on "June 2020 Inventory Shelf", does anyone have any idea on it?
Hi,

I didn't get any update. my status is also same. I have last update on Dec 15th 2020. Do you know if we can send any email or contact Mississauga office by any chance. this is really ridiculous. it's been 2 years and no written test yet.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can request your notes under Privacy Act not from CIC but National Security and Intelligence Agency. I did and received a letter that because the screening is still in progress, they cannot provide me with my notes! I have been doing that every months since January and it's still in progress.

how to do this please ?

because i know only GCMS notes and that is via this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

ReyZar

Jan 5, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Hi,

I didn't get any update. my status is also same. I have last update on Dec 15th 2020. Do you know if we can send any email or contact Mississauga office by any chance. this is really ridiculous. it's been 2 years and no written test yet.
I didn't receive any update from Oct 8, 2020, until I got my online test invitation on Mar 3, 2022. Tried to contact them around January 2022 but they don't accept calls and replied with a generic email about checking the online portal for updates :confused:

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi,

@sumitbajaj07 , I don't have idea of Mississauga email address. Can anyone know how to contact Mississauga office directly via email or phone?