App type (single or # of people):eek:ne
Physical presence days: 1660
App sent date: August 06, 2020
App delivered date: Nov, 2020

Reactions: Dreamlad

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
I got an answer to my Webforms awarning IRCC that It's my 28 months ( Customer Care grouped all my requests and answered with the pre-canned answer:

Good day XXXXXXXX;

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

IRCC has updated the processing times for many applications to be more accurate. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about what we changed to better calculate processing times.

Reactions: marklonggo

marklonggo

Dec 20, 2022
Un message en français suivra…

Good day,

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

marklonggo

Dec 20, 2022
Un message en français suivra…

Good day,

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I am sure that I never send any documents to them besides the application files between waiting for 28 months. so it is ridiculous!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
It is weird. I just received oath invitation email today but no update in the tracker...

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Does new status site is down from past one week? or there is some other method to check status now? anyone have any idea?

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
Hello Everyone, My application was received on 2 June 2020, AOR 7 Oct 2020, they said to start processing my application on Dec 15, 2020, but nothing after that not even a test request. any suggestions or advice I already asked the local MP and contact the minister's office, same reply your background check is in process.

marklonggo

Dec 20, 2022
Hello Everyone, My application was received on 2 June 2020, AOR 7 Oct 2020, they said to start processing my application on Dec 15, 2020, but nothing after that not even a test request. any suggestions or advice I already asked the local MP and contact the minister's office, same reply your background check is in process.
so long time as same as me, my application date is August 2020