Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
It is officially 2 years since I sent my application. I still cant believe how long this has been but I am thankfully for everything. I have some new development, Something has come and I need to be out of the country by November or Dec for an opportunity I cant afford to miss. I took my test in November last year, currently waiting for a date/confirmation for the oath ceremony, what are the chances that I will have my passport by then? I am hoping to have this all done before I leave.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
It is officially 2 years since I sent my application. I still cant believe how long this has been but I am thankfully for everything. I have some new development, Something has come and I need to be out of the country by November or Dec for an opportunity I cant afford to miss. I took my test in November last year, currently waiting for a date/confirmation for the oath ceremony, what are the chances that I will have my passport by then? I am hoping to have this all done before I leave.
Same...

Reactions: phresh

ziarrdan

Jan 3, 2018
Same here. Though I had my test on May 2022. I know my security screening is still in progress and until that's finished, nothing's gonna happen. I should add security screening has no specific timeline and I've tried everything (MP, mandamus, contacting CIC and CSIS). We just have to wait it seems. Though if your background check is completed, you may find some movement if you file a mandamus or ask for urgent processing given your situation. They've updated the current processing time for citizenship grant to 27 months!

Reactions: AliChraim

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Same here. Though I had my test on May 2022. I know my security screening is still in progress and until that's finished, nothing's gonna happen. I should add security screening has no specific timeline and I've tried everything (MP, mandamus, contacting CIC and CSIS). We just have to wait it seems. Though if your background check is completed, you may find some movement if you file a mandamus or ask for urgent processing given your situation. They've updated the current processing time for citizenship grant to 27 months!
27 months? that is brutal. I have everything set to complete except the oath ceremony. I really hope it can be done before November

pancho1992

Oct 18, 2021
I just received my ATIP notes. It says my application is in the archive section of the Montreal citizenship office.. does anyone have a similar case or know what this means ?
To date nothing has been completed except my criminality checks and my background check.
Not sure what to do at this point.

Reactions: Dreamlad

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Finally after two years waiting, I got invited for test to take it from June 27 to July 17. Obv, I wrote the test 30 min after mid night with 20 out of 20. Just wanted to give an update to everyone. in 5 days it will be literally 25 months since I sent my application. Now I have to wait for ceremony update. I hope this doesn't take much time.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Finally after two years waiting, I got invited for test to take it from June 27 to July 17. Obv, I wrote the test 30 min after mid night with 20 out of 20. Just wanted to give an update to everyone. in 5 days it will be literally 25 months since I sent my application. Now I have to wait for ceremony update. I hope this doesn't take much time.
Fingers crossed for you - I did my test in Oct 2021 and have no oath yet.....

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Congratulations on clearing test. At least it gives me hope Mississauga office is moving. I am in same boat as yours, still awaiting for TEST, in next 7 days I am going to complete 25 months of waiting :(

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
2 ye
Congratulations on clearing test. At least it gives me hope Mississauga office is moving. I am in same boat as yours, still awaiting for TEST, in next 7 days I am going to complete 25 months of waiting :(
2 years for a goddamn test?

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Same boat

Reactions: sumitbajaj07