+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 applicants gather here

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
I submitted my application on June 9
Biometric letter Received on June 10
I didn’t do biometric yet borders are closed and I have to travel to Turkey for that.
eligibility review started on August 25.
Send 3 web form
My classes has already started and I’ve informed them also send them proof of payment of tuition and fees for fall 2020 semester.
no update yet .
Refused on September 11. Got GC Key updated.

1. Purpose of Visit
2. based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I ordered GCMS note waiting to receive it.

Pretty upset now. Good luck to all of you.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Refused on September 11. Got GC Key updated.

1. Purpose of Visit
2. based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I ordered GCMS note waiting to receive it.

Pretty upset now. Good luck to all of you.
I am so sorry to hear that. Did you have an AIP beforehand? I hope you will get it on the second try!

Reactions: mgrc420

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
No I didn't have AIP. Thank you.
Please do not give up your dreams, life is all about trial and error and while I totally understand your distress about the refusal, I strongly encourage you to reapply and rebut these concerns by addressing them. I've personally been through this kind of distress. In your favor, the reasons are just two, which should hopefully be easy to refute. Best of luck!

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
Please do not give up your dreams, life is all about trial and error and while I totally understand your distress about the refusal, I strongly encourage you to reapply and rebut these concerns by addressing them. I've personally been through this kind of distress. In your favor, the reasons are just two, which should hopefully be easy to refute. Best of luck!

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford
Thanks for the wise words and encouragement

Reactions: Tete

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
sorry to hear this mate, just go through your gcms when you receive them and fix the loopholes and try again.
All the very best for your next steps.

Reactions: Nedaaaaaa

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know if someone has got AIP directly without medical review and eligibility review updates in gc key ??