+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,

I have a question please. My COPR which I just received today from my lawyer states that "Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address."

On the canada.ca, it says:

The back of one photo must include:
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

Please which do I follow? @legalfalcon , your insights will be much appreciated here too. TIA! :)

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
AOR: June 29, 2020
Medical: August 24, 2020
Biometric: October 28, 2020
Refusal letter: February 2nd, 2021
This is very strange, Usually, by the time they issue a biometrics collection letter, other documents must be checked for completemess.
According to the tie-breaking rule, your conditions when you receive the AOR can be the base of judgments.
What is the 2nd exam date is it after AOR or before AOR?
Have you checked for details (by calling or notes) on your application to see which stages completed on which dates before?
The strange thing here is that I have seen people getting a refusal for similar reasons just a month after AOR, not 8 months.
Make sure to have a perfect and complete reconsideration application. Based on the time you lost getting the refusal letter there might be a chance.
However, I am not sure how long it will take them to process the reconsideration application and if it worth it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for the explanation. But they did not state what exactly the issue is. The case is just pending and it is driving me crazy.

What is CSE and could wrong NOC Code also be a reason?

Can I go ahead and send detailed letters and documents about my foreign work experience as having to wait might take too long for them to respond?

Usually when there is anything specific, they will mark it as R76, R75 etc.

In your note there is nothing specific, so if you all documents are in order, you will be fine. In some cases an RR is just asking an officer to review closely before making a final determination.

Reactions: Augustinelunde

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I have a question please. My COPR which I just received today from my lawyer states that "Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address."

On the canada.ca, it says:

The back of one photo must include:
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

Please which do I follow? @legalfalcon , your insights will be much appreciated here too. TIA! :)
Follow the letter in addition to what the website states. The only additional thing is your UCI.

Reactions: Diamond42

Deepthisri

Feb 2, 2021
This is very strange, Usually, by the time they issue a biometrics collection letter, other documents must be checked for completemess.
According to the tie-breaking rule, your conditions when you receive the AOR can be the base of judgments.
What is the 2nd exam date is it after AOR or before AOR?
Have you checked for details (by calling or notes) on your application to see which stages completed on which dates before?
The strange thing here is that I have seen people getting a refusal for similar reasons just a month after AOR, not 8 months.
Make sure to have a perfect and complete reconsideration application. Based on the time you lost getting the refusal letter there might be a chance.
However, I am not sure how long it will take them to process the reconsideration application and if it worth it.
I would like to write in detail about my situation.
I am the primary applicant, received invitation on April 9th with CRS 465. I knew that my spouse IELTS will expire in June 1st.so I wanted to submit all the documents before IELTS expires. But my representative delayed in submitting the documents till the last moment. As per my representative the documents submitted on June 29th, by the time IELTS was expired. As I don't want to take a chance , my spouse gave another attempt and received results on July 15th. The same has been submitted to our representative. I am not sure whether they submitted the new score card or not. Today I ended up with refusal letter.

Refusal Letter stated that by the time of AOR : June 29, spouse IELTS was expired which is loss of 14points by the time of application received by IRCC

ITA: April 9, 2020
AOR : June 29
Spouse IELTS expired: June 14
Spouse new IELTS : July 15, 2020
Medical: August 24
Biometric: October 28
Refusal: February 2nd 2021

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I am the primary applicant, received invitation on April 9th with CRS 465. I knew that my spouse IELTS will expire in June 1st.so I wanted to submit all the documents before IELTS expires. But my representative delayed in submitting the documents till the last moment. As per my representative the documents submitted on June 29th, by the time IELTS was expired. As I don't want to take a chance , my spouse gave another attempt and received results on July 15th. The same has been submitted to our representative. I am not sure whether they submitted the new score card or not. Today I ended up with refusal letter.

This is very unfortunate. I'm very sorry. I hope you find a way to resolve this asap.

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020

Refusal Letter stated that by the time of AOR : June 29, spouse IELTS was expired which is loss of 14points by the time of application received by IRCC

I’m sorry to hear about ur refusal. Most likely ur representative’s fault, and he should be held responsible for this scenario. Because as u have stated you have provided everything that needed.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020

Oh god !!!! I cant say anything about representatives they r so bad here ... feel so bad for you ... may god give u a way of going out of this situation !!

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021

Sorry to hear about your case, but it’s a basic rule that all your documents should be valid before u submit your application. Your representative should have been more cautious about it. All the best anyways. Are you an inland or Outland applicant?

Reactions: assen89

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
Guys, is there a way to reach out to IRCC via call for Outland candidates ? Webform and email seem to take ages for their response. My AOR is June 19th 2020, Medicals pass - 06/Aug/2020 and Biometrics collected- 10/Sept/2020 plus our score is 1064, as our application was picked up through OIPNP ..! Still stuck on background check..! Don’t know what’s cooking around.. Just losing time and patience.
Hi guys, if anyone could please address to this issue..?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017

I feel bad your application got refused due to the negligence of your representative, despite collecting their fees. Too bad there is no immigration consultant regulatory body you can report consultants to for misconduct and negligence.You have not only lost time, but also will have to pay the application cost again.

It will be hard to get reconsideration because you signed off on your representative handling your application. They specifically ask if you submitted your application through a representative or submitted it on your own. You won't be the first applicant whose application got refused that will apply for reconsideration blaming their representative for failing to submit all the relevant documents.

Last edited:

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020

Please release the name and the company name of this unprofessional immigration representative. Meanwhile, you can file a formal complaint to ICCRC (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/) or even sue this immigration representative.

In parallel, I would suggest you create a new EE profile and wait for the next CEC invitation - forget about file a reconsideration, you never know how long it will take, and IRCC is less likely to take your reason for reconsideration since the AOR was later than the IELTS expiry date. This is because you signed an agreement with your immigration representative, for IRCC, his action is considered the same as yours.

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
Usually when there is anything specific, they will mark it as R76, R75 etc.

In your note there is nothing specific, so if you all documents are in order, you will be fine. In some cases an RR is just asking an officer to review closely before making a final determination.
You are indeed a great help. May your light continue to shine.

Reactions: legalfalcon