+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

Is there anyone in my situation:

CEC inland applicant with a dependant and both are BIO-exempted. But the CIC website still showing "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." and criminality still in-progress.
AOR : 9th June 2020
Medical: Passed
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Passed
Criminality : In-progress

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,

Is there anyone in my situation:

CEC inland applicant with a dependant and both are BIO-exempted. But the CIC website still showing "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." and criminality still in-progress.
AOR : 9th June 2020
Medical: Passed
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Passed
Criminality : In-progress
Officer needs to manually flip that bio section to completed.

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
Hi my AOR 29June... today got information by calling CIC ..

Medical passed
Eligibility- recommended passed
Security not started.
Criminality is in progress

Does any idea how much time it will take to at least get everything passed before final decision.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi my AOR 29June... today got information by calling CIC ..

Medical passed
Eligibility- recommended passed
Security not started.
Criminality is in progress

Does any idea how much time it will take to at least get everything passed before final decision.
Lots of people are facing limbo after the recommended pass stage as their files were never touched for months after that.

Reactions: lsmoura

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Here I am throwing some speculations based on my own experience. Although, They might be different for everyone else you might found some common grounds for that.
Based on the detailed information of the dates I asked from the call center.

My security started exactly three days after they asked me to submit student information/CV (this is mostly for applicants with a graduate degree in science). So this might be sth they need in the security process as all other steps were passed at the moment they asked for it.

My bio refund completed the day my criminality passed so if you haven't received the refund this might be in progress for you.

The agent told me that my security steps started Dec23 which means It is only a week (excluding holidays). So I guess I might need to be more
patient at least for a few weeks.
I really dnt know how they process all the stages. My security is stuck on process since November 22nd (as per confirmed with an agent)
And still waiting . Everything else was passed before that.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Here I am throwing some speculations based on my own experience. Although, They might be different for everyone else you might found some common grounds for that.
Based on the detailed information of the dates I asked from the call center.

My security started exactly three days after they asked me to submit student information/CV (this is mostly for applicants with a graduate degree in science). So this might be sth they need in the security process as all other steps were passed at the moment they asked for it.

My bio refund completed the day my criminality passed so if you haven't received the refund this might be in progress for you.

The agent told me that my security steps started Dec23 which means It is only a week (excluding holidays). So I guess I might need to be more
patient at least for a few weeks.
I'm completely baffled by the process. My bio fee is not refunded but I passed criminality in October, as per my many phone calls.

Not that I care about the money, all I ask for is consistency and transparency.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hello folks,

can anyone tell me, how we get to know about the Visa office, which is processing our application

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Lots of people are facing limbo after the recommended pass stage as their files were never touched for months after that.
same here I called ircc two months ago and they confirmed my eligibility passed but security and background check not started even for now (called again few days ago . i am so confused right now

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Same Here. I came to India on March 2020. AOR June 19th. Waiting for Dependent to provide biometric in VFS which is not yet allowing EE candidates. Have you received your GCMS notes? Any progress in it?
Yes my eligibility is passed by officer and everything is showing pending

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Ontario is under lockdown and curfew is under consideration(Quebec already did that). IRCC staff get the chance to keep using Covid as an excuse to cover their inefficiency at work. I have already gave up at this point after seeing you guys have passed everything or got approved in Nov and Dec and stilling waiting for the COPR email. Just imagine it take them months to just send an email, what else should I expect. BTW, two days later, I will be joining 100% club. :rolleyes:
On the contrary, They were working more efficiently during the 1st lockdown. I personally know the applicants who have received PR in 4 months during the 1st lockdown period.

Reactions: EscoBlades

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I really dnt know how they process all the stages. My security is stuck on process since November 22nd (as per confirmed with an agent)
And still waiting . Everything else was passed before that.
I am in the same boat everything passed except security which in progress. I am going to wait for another week then if there is no news I will order GCMS notes. There are rumours that this helps to attract their attention to your file and probably release something in the system which is already completed and just needs a click or sth.

Reactions: Ro66