+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rupen393

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just got an email from cic saying

"We're still working on your application"

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:XXXXX@gmail.com

Reactions: Twee

Twee

Oct 31, 2018

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:XXXXX@gmail.com
Well, at least you heard from them. I am inland May AOR and no single GU even a glitch one

Tolaaaa

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020

A couple of people also got that. It might be a glitch tho

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020

I don't think this is an any actual update
it's just an automatically email while our application is in process, and they send this email every a few months
I got this email months ago, also get this today

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020

Same, although I don’t get the purpose of the email.